part 10

Y/N'S POV

"Y/N!"

That voice. I recognize that voice. It was Ginny.

"Ginny don't. Remember what I told you."

"I don't care Ron. Y/N is my friend."

"She won't be once I tell her."

"I don't care. I'll let her decide. But, right now I need to be by her side."

Ginny runs to me. Trying to pull me out of Harry's grasp. Draco pushes Harry. Making him let go of me and then Draco runs and picks me up. He runs out of the room with Pansy and Ginny followering behind us.

We get to the common room and he lays me down on the couch.

"Are you ok Y/N?"

"Yeah I'm ok."

"Here let me look."

"No don't..." I spoke a bit to late.

Draco rolled up the sleeve of my shirt reveling burn marks and cut marks.

"Please tell me you didn't do this."

I couldn't respond.

"Y/N!" Draco yelled.

I started crying. I couldn't speak. Draco lifted up my head and sat down. He then laid my head on his lap while he held me. Ginny and Pansy sat on the ground by the couch.

"I didn't do the burns." I said in between my crying.

"But I did cut myself."

"Who burnt you?"

Once again I was quite.

"Y/N please don't make me ask again."

I still remained quite.

"Y/N we're only asking because we care." Ginny said.

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" Pansy asked.

"I'm sorry but I want you and Ginny to leave."

Ginny was shocked. But, left anyways.

Pansy gave me a hug before she left.

"Can you please tell me?"

"It was my aunt and uncle. Everytime I fell behind on mine and Harry's chores they'd brun me. The thing is they never did anything like this to Harry. Once again he was still the favorite."

Draco didn't say anything. He just sat there playing with my hair.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"No Y/N! Don't apologize. Just tell me one more thing. Why'd you cut yourself?"

I stayed quite for a second before I answered.

"I didn't start until I came to hogwarts. Harry was the only family I had left. I expected to stay by his side. But, then he also started hurting me. So I started cutting. I thought maybe if I could get passed the pain of a knife against my skin then nothing could hurt me again. I was tired of constantly feeling pain."

"Next time you feel like cutting yourself. Please come to me."

I stayed quite. I didn't know if I could make that promise. I didn't want to lie to him.

"Y/N!? Please promise me."

And I guess sometimes you have to lie.

"I promise."