part 8

Y/N'S POV

After the moment me and Draco had we decided it was time to go back. I'm now laying in bed not able to fall asleep.  Draco's words keep replaying in my head. "I do know I care deeply about you." Like what does he mean by that? Does he care about me as a friend or more? I hope he meant it as he cares for me as a friend. I don't want to make things awkward between us. If I lose Draco then I'll have no one. There's noway I'm gonna go back to Harry. He hurt me and I can't forgive him for that...... And I just got an Idea.

I grab my phone and text Darco.

"Hey are you still awake?"

"Ofc I am. What do you need darling?"

"I'm ready for my revenge on the golden trio."

"I like the sound of that. What do you have in mind?"

"Well we first need to split them up. Let's be honest Harry is the only problem here."

"I can agree with that. But, they stick together like glue. How do you plan on splitting them up?"

"Easy. With the power of love."

"Love?"

"Ron wouldn't have defended Hermione like that if he didn't love her."

"They've been friends for years. He's probably just over protective of his friends."

"Oh Draco. Stop being an oblivious guy."

"I'm not oblivious."

"Sure you arn't Draco. Sure you arn't. Meet in the common room first thing in the morning."

"Ok darling. I'll be there."

"I mean it Draco. No sleeping in this time. I expected to see you before sunrise."

"Aww you want to watch the sunrise with me?"

"🙄Goodnight Draco."

"Night darling."

I swear this boy sometimes.

------------------------------------------------------------

I got up at 5:00 Sunrise is at 5:45. I go get in the shower then I get dressed. I look at Pansy and she's rubbing her eyes.

"Where are you going? It's to early."

"Go back to bed. I'll be back soon."

"Should I be worried? Do I need to be your alibi?"

"Nothing like that. I'll be fine. I'm going out with Draco."

"Oh like a date. What you going to do watch the sunrise?"

"It's not a date. And no we arn't watching the sunrise. Now bye."

"Have fun!"

Seriously what's with these people?

"I was starting to think you were gonna blow me off darling."

"Nope never. I just had to deal with Pansy."

"Well what's the plan?"

"Well like you said. A sunrise is romantic. We are going to break in griffindor house. You are gonna do something to make Ron chase you. Be careful you can't wake Harry. I'm gonna get Hermione to chase me. And I can't wake Ginny. We are gonna run to the roof. Hopefully Ron and Hermione turn and watch the sunrise."

"Wow you really thought a lot about this didn't you? But what makes you think that when Hermione and Ron start dating they won't hang with Harry anymore."