part 25

Y/N'S POV

I wake up and realized this time was different. I wasn't wrapped in Draco's arms. I roll over and see him at the edge of the bed still sleeping. I scoot over to him and start kissing his bare neck.

"Babe its time to get up. That is if you want time with me before Hermione and Pansy take me away."

He pushes me off of him and sits up in bed.

"Are you ok?"

"Me? Yeah I'm fine. I'll be right back."

He gets up and goes to the bathroom. Did I do something wrong. I stand up to go talk to him but, Hermione and Pansy come running in.

"Are you ready for girls day?"

"Yeah I'll be down in a second. I just need to change."

"Ok hurry up."

They both leave. I knock softly on the bathroom door.

"Are you almost done in there? I want to talk to you before I leave."

"Just go Y/N. We can talk later."

Okay he's definitely mad at me. But, why? I open and close his door to make it sound like I left. A few seconds later he comes out.

"I uhh I thought you left."

"Did you want me to?"

"It is girls day."

"That can wait. What's wrong? Why are you mad at me?"

"I'm not mad at you."

"You just hid yourself in the bathroom until you thought I left. Wait does this have to do with last night? Are you really mad at me because I forgot to give you another kiss last night."

"That's not what you forgot Y/N."

"Then what did I forget? There wasn't anything important yesterday. We didn't have a date planned that I forgot to go to, it's not an anniversary. So tell me. What did I forget?"

"No your right. It's not important. Have a good girls day."

Draco then pushes past me and runs downstairs.

"Draco wait!'

I ran down after him. But, when I got down there the girls stopped me.

"Nope your ours now." Pansy said.

"Wait why are you still in your pj's? You said you had to change."

"Sorry I got distracted. Let me run to my room really quick."

I run upstairs and grab some clothes out of my closet. What did I forget? Maybe it was something important. Wait does he mean I forgot to give him the alcohol? Would he really be mad about that? I get taken from my thoughts when someone knocks on the door. I open it and see the girls.

"Sorry come on in. What do you girls have planned?"

"First, what happened with you and Draco? Why is he mad at you."

"I don't know. He keeps going off at me for forgetting something yesterday. But, I swear there was nothing important yesterday."

They both looked at each other and then back at me.

"You didn't tell him that did you?" Hermione said.

"Well yeah I did. If it was important then I would have remembered."

"Y/N it was his birthday." Pansy spoke.

"Shit! Please tell me you're joking."

"Nope. Not joking."