part 1

Y/N'S POV

Well it's happening. This is the year I go to hogwarts with Harry. Honestly I hated when he left. Mostly because him being gone made our aunt and uncle way harder on me. I told Harry everything was fine. But, it wasn't. I couldn't tell him the truth. Because if I did then he would stop going to hogwarts. I couldn't have that happen. He sacrifices so much for me. He deserved to go. He deserved the break. Oh so I thought.

"Y/N are you ready to go to hogwarts?"

"I'm so ready. I'm really excited to meet your friends."

Harry's told me all about Ron and Hermione. It's like I know them already.

"Here's the thing Y/N. No one at school knows about you. Not even Ron and Hermione. I've told you about Draco. Well he's a bitch. I didn't talk about you because I was protecting you."

"Harry you can be honest with me. You warn't protecting me from Draco. You were protecting me from Voldamort."

"And I still am. He's dangerous Y/N."

"I know I know. You told me all about it. He gave us our scares, he killed mom and dad, and he's the reason we live in hell. Don't worry so much about me. I can now defend myself."

"Don't get to ahead of yourself. You can't control it yet. Meaning you can't defend yourself. I am always here to protect you."

"Thanks Harry. I know I can count on you."

After we're all packed we grab our stuff and go straight to the train station. We were early but we didn't care. We needed to get away.

When we arrived Harry's friends where there. They were also early. I think it was Ron and Hermione running to us. There was another girl but I didn't know her.

"Bloody hell. Who's this beautiful young lady Harry?"

"Back off Ron."

"Jeez sorry. I didn't know you had a girlfriend back home."

"Girlfriend?? Harry your friends arn't as exciting as you made them sound."

"She's not my girlfriend. And they are. You just have to get to know them first. Don't worry I thought Ron was weird when I first met him too."

"I'm a bit hurt by that. I thought you liked me."

"Anyways enough about your weird friendship. I'm Hermione."

"Oh yes the girl who is always the first to answer questions in class and annoys Ron. Harry told me alot about you guys. I'm Y/N. Harry's little sister."

" well he said nothing about you. Why didn't you tell us you had a sister? Her and Ginny would have gotten along great. I'm sure of it."

"Ginny? Who's that."

"Me. I'm Ginny Ron's sister. It's also my first year at hogwarts."

"Well it's nice to meet you Ginny. So, how long do we have to wait for the train?"

"Should be here soon."

Draco's POV

I arrived about 10 minutes early. Pretty usual for me. I have to get the best seat on that train. When I walk up I see Potter and his so called "friends" are early as well. There were 2 new girls though. I knew Ron's sister would be coming this year. I presume that's the other red head. But, that other girl. Who is she? She quit beautiful. Theres only one thing I know I don't like about her. She's with Potter. Who does he think he is? Thinking he can scoop her up before anyone else gets the chance. It's quite annoying actually. I'm not worried though. By the end of the year she will be by my side. And she will forget all about Potter. That's for sure.

Harry's pov

The train finally arrives and we grab our cart.

"I'll be right back. I need to go to the rest room."

"I'll come with you Y/N."

"We'll be here. Take good care of my sister Ginny. And whatever you do don't let her talk to Draco."

"I'm not a child."

"Your still my sister and I'm going to take care of you."

"Ugh I wish I stayed home."

"NO YOU DON'T AND YOU KNOW THAT! I AM MUCH BETTER THAN THOSE ASSHOLES!"

"Are you really? YOU LEFT ME ALONE WITH THEM EVERY TIME YOU CAME TO HOGWARTS!! IT WAS AWFUL! THEY ARE AWFUL!"

"Did you lie to me!? You told me it was fine. It was nothing new. Now you're saying something else. You know very well I would have stopped coming to hogwarts if It was hurting you."

"Your right. Sorry Harry. I'll stay with Ginny. We won't talk to Draco."

"Thank you."

Ginny and Y/N leave.

"Well that was awkward."

"Ron just because it was. Doesn't mean you have to say it out loud."

"Right sorry harry."

" anyways, so why didn't you tell us about Y/N?"

"I'm sorry guys. I wanted to. I just needed to keep her safe. I didn't want to risk it. She was home alone half the time. I couldn't have Voldamort find out. He would have finished her off while I was here."

"As much as that may be true. I think you don't want Draco to know. As far as I've seen Y/N is a badass. She stands her own ground and doesn't get pushed around."

"First off Ron. Don't ever call my sister a badass again. And second you don't know what your talking about."

"You just don't want to admit that with her personality she'll have a chance of being a Slytherin."

"SHE WON'T BE A SLYTHERIN!!! I WON'T EXCEPT IT!"

"Oh I'm sure she'll love to know that if she gets slytherin you'll disown her."

"I'm not going to do that. She's still my sister. I just can't bare knowing she'll be stuck with Draco."

"She can hold her own ground."

"I know that. I'm just use to protecting her."

Y/N'S POV

Me and Ginny are on our way back. When I accidentally bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too."

Might I add a hot someone.

"Don't worry about it. I should have watched where I was going."

"Y/N we need to get back now."

"I'll catch up. You go ahead."

"You know very well Harry would Kill me if I left you alone."

"She's not alone. She's with me. You should come sit with me."

"Okay sure. Ginny I don't want Harry to panic. So just tell him that I wanted to sit alone and rest. My head hurts."

"Ok I can do that. Oh I never cought you name."

"Don't worry about it Ginny. Just go."

"Ok ok."

Ginny leaves and the mystery man grabs my hand and takes me to where he was sitting. Aww poor guy was sitting alone.

"I'm Y/N by the way."

"I'm Draco. Nice to meet you Y/N."

This nice guy was Draco? Harry made him sound awful. Oh no if Harry found out I was sitting with Draco he'd kill me.