part 5

Y/N'S POV

After Draco yelled at me he left the dinning hall. I actually think our plan is working. Last night I woke up and needed a glass of water. When I came out I saw Draco. I was obvious still mad at him so, I didn't talk to him. After I grabbed my water. I leaned against the wall since he was on the couch. He got up and started walking towards me. I went to leave but, he pinned me against the wall. I couldn't move. And to be honest my heart was beating extremely fast. Then the conversation happened.

*FLASHBACK*

"Tell me Y/N, what happened in the hall with you, Harry, and Ginny?"

"What makes you think I talked with them?"

"Come on 'I'm not that stupid."

"Fine Harry tired warning me about you again."

"Man he really Hates the idea of me being your friend."

"I know, I really didn't think you were that bad."

"Oh really I could be very bad if you want me too." He smirked.

"Actually that's not a bad idea."

"Wait what? I was kidding. But, I mean if you want me too." He smirks again.

"No I don't mean that. What if we hate each other so much that Harry starts wishing we were friends again."

"Why would he want that? Us hating each other would make him happy."

"Not if you start threatening me."

"Oh I see where you going with this."

"Exactly. We pretend we hate each other so much that you want me dead. Then he'll start blaming himself for the death threats you give me. He'll start wishing he let me do my own thing."

"Ok I can work with that."

"Here's the thing though. No one can know about it. Not even other Slytherins. It's our secret."

"I like the sound of that."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Y/N are you ok? What happened with you and Draco? I thought you guys were friends."

"Well Harry I decided to listen to you. Then today Hermione talked to me. She told me some more bad stuff about him. He really is a bitch. I thought he was sweet." I start fake crying.

"Y/N don't cry."

Ron sat next to me and put his arm around me. I went along with it. I put my head on his shoulder while he comforted me. Not that I actually needed it.

"Don't worry Y/N we won't let him hurt you." Hermione said.

"How can you promise that? You heard him. No one can stop what's coming."

"But we can. And we will."

"Well while you guys think of a plan I'm going to my room. My class isn't for another hour. I have broom class."

"I do too. I'll come get you from you room later and walk you to class."

"Ok Harry. See you later."

I get up and leave the hall. Right when I walk in the room Draco bust out laughing."

"Did it work?"

"I think it did. It's gonna take time. They haven't blamed themselves yet. I kind of threw Hermione under the bus as well. Because of what she told me today."

"Good job I'm proud of you."

"Thanks. Oh Harry is walking me to broom class. He doesn't want me to walk alone."