part 12

Y/N'S POV

Draco tried everything he could to get Dumbledore to change his mind. The furthest he got was agreeing to Draco getting the same punishment. Since Draco was there when it happened and he didn't stop it.

Me and Draco get to the house and I sit on the couch in the common room. He comes and sits next to me.

"I'm here Y/N and I'm not going anywhere."

"Why did you do this to yourself? You know what it's like to be trapped."

"It's different because this time I'm not alone. I've got you."

"Why are you so cute even at the wrost possible times?"

"It's only for you darling. For no one else am I this soft."

"Yeah you are."

"No I'm not. I don't go soft."

"Then why didn't you let me kill her?"

"Did you want to?"

"Well yeah kinda."

"Y/N your not a killer."

"I'm kidding. I never wanted to kill her."

Well I mean I kind of did.

"Good. I'd be a little concerned if you did."

"I'll be right back. I'm gonna go grab a drink."

"Ok I'll be waiting darling."

I get in the mini fridge to grab some water and Pansy walks in a comes straight up to me.

"So did you and Draco do it? With all the noise I heard up there I'm guessing you did. That's the main reason I yelled."

"No we haven't done anything yet. We were just messing around."

"Well with having to be locked up here for a week nows the perfect time to do something."

"What if he's not ready?"

"Oh trust me Y/N he's ready."

"Ok but like I've never done this before. How should I even bring it up?"

"I'm gonna go sit down on the chair in there. All you got to do is sit on his lap and start kissing him. He'll get the message and take you upstairs."

"How do you know that?"

"Because he's staving."

"No I mean how do you know he'll take me upstairs. What if he just does it right there?"

"He'll take you up. He doesn't want to risk anyone walking in and seeing you guys."

"Fine I'll do it. Go sit."

Pansy walks to the sitting area and sits on the chair. She casually starts a conversation with him as if nothing was gonna happen. I start walking towards him with my heart beating like crazy. I put my arms around his neck hugging him from behind. I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and he turns to look at me.

"What's wrong darling?"

"Nothings wrong. Can't I just give my boyfriend a hug and a kiss?"

"Why of course you can. There's just one problem."

"What's that?"

"You missed."

"Oh did I?"

I walk around the couch and sit on his lap. I then start kissing him passionately.

"Darling if you keep doing this I can't be held responsible for what happens to you."

"What if I want to hold you responsible."