part 34

Y/N'S POV

"Jackson can't you see I'm a little busy having a conversation with Draco?"

"Yes I can. It sucks how you dumped him because you couldn't lie to him. But, look at you now. Your saying it's to protect him. Draco she's lying to you. I cought her and Hermione at the library. Y/N was talking about how easy it was to trick you into loving her. Hermione made a comment about Harry playing his role good. I confronted them. I told her to break up with you because It wasn't right. Then I told her if she didn't break up with you then I would tell you the truth. She's a Potter. She didn't love you Draco I'm sorry. It was just a plan they made to mess with you. Her being a Slytherin just made it better."

"Y/N." He looked at me looking for a sign of hope.

"Draco you've known me all year. We met Jackson like 2 weeks ago. Are you really gonna belive him over me? And he saw Harry hurting me. He saved me because of it. Why would Harry hurt me if we just wanted to trick you? It doesn't make sense."

"Come on Draco. That was probably a set up to."

"Y/N I can't belive you! You lied to me!"

Some tears escape as I still continue to defend myself.

"Draco I did love you. I still love you."

"Then why end it! If you loved me why'd you leave me! And I want the truth! Don't say you where protecting me!"

I look over and Jackson who has the biggest smile on his face.

"Yeah Y/N tell him the truth."

I couldn't say anything.

"JACKSON TREATENED HER!"

I turn around and see Ron standing next to me.

"Ron Why would you do that?"

"Jackson threatened to kill you and Pansy if she told you what she found out. And if Hermione told me then he would also kill me."

"And it looks like she spelt the beans. It was nice knowing you Ron."

Jackson points his wand at Ron.

"Avada Kedavra!"

"NO!!"

I jumped infront of Ron and he hit me instead. I fell to the ground and everything went dark.

Draco's POV

"Y/N!"

I ran over and held Y/N in my arms. I started crying right then and there. If my dad saw me he'd be angry. But, I didn't care.

"This isn't what was supposed to happen. She was meant to live."

"IF YOU KNEW Y/N YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN SHE WOULD DO ANYTHING TO SAVE HER FRIENDS!! EVEN IF IT MEANT SACRAFICING HERSELF! NOW GET OUT OF HERE JACKSON!! If that's even your name."

"I'm sorry Draco. I really did consider you a friend."

"That's not much of a compliment. Knowing you killed you best friend and the girl you liked." Ron spoke.

"Who are you really?"

"Yeah you should tell him."

"I'm Y/N'S dad. I'm Voldamort."

"GET OUT!!!"

I pick Y/N up and run to Dumbledore.

"Now what happened to her!?"

"Jackson is Voldamort. He used to spell on her."

"Why would he do that? He's her father."

"YOU KNEW!?"