part 22

Y/N'S POV

"Your ex boyfriend Adien was found dead 30 minutes ago."

"Wait what? This doesn't make any sense. Who would kill him?"

"Y/N why were you running?"

"I was running to find Draco. Wait you don't think it was me do you?"

"Y/N right now you're a suspect. And until we get the time of death we have to lock you in the dungeon."

"That's not fair. Why am I a suspect? This doesn't make any sense."

"You're a suspect because you have the capability of murder. How many times have you flipped Draco? Or how many times have you gotten into fights here? Adien's also a guy who hurt you really badly and now you can defend yourself. He even hired your brother to kidnap you for him."

"I didn't do it. I've been with Jackson."

"Maybe you were with him just now. But, what about the time of death? Look I'm sorry but, you have to come with me."

Dumbledore grabed my arm and took me to the dungeon. It's like my life has just decided its my destiny to me trapped or locked up.

Draco's POV

I woke up to someone banging on my bedroom door. I look around and notice Y/N is gone. So, I quickly get up and open the door.

"What do you want Hermione? I was sleeping."

"Dumbledore just locked Y/N in the dungeon!"

"WHAT!! WHY!?"

"Apparently he thinks Y/N killed Adien."

"Adien's dead?"

"I guess so."

"I picked a bad time to take a nap."

"Yeah you did."

"Shut up Hermione. Let's go visit Y/N."

We both start running to the dungeon when we see Jackson leaving.

"You can't visit her. He won't allow anyone to see her."

"What is happening?"

"No idea. I guess they think she killed her Ex. I tried to vouch for her. I mean she was with me for the last hour. Then she said she needed to go cheak on you. Next thing I knew she was being thrown in the dungeon."

"Wait she was with you?"

"Yeah was that ok? I don't want to be in an awkward situation were you and Y/N break up because of me. If you don't want me around her then I won't be."

"No no your all good. I was just confused. I'm gonna try to go see her. He might let me."

"Ok good luck dude."

I walk in and Dumbledore stops me. Who would have thought this guy would be her personal guard.

"Please let me go see her."

He took a second and looked me up and down. Like he was verifying it was really me.

"Sure you got 5 minutes."

I walk past him and see Y/N crying in the corner of the room.

"Hey darling."

"Draco! You gotta get me out of here. I'm innocent I didn't kill him."

"I know you didn't. I mean since we last saw Adien alive you were with me and when you warn't with me you were with Jackson. Finally decided to trust him?"