A Day In The Park

Anastasia
Dad has dropped me off at my favorite spot to watch the birds and sketch them. I am sketching the birds nearby and my glasses are sliding again. They need replacing, but the eye doctor wants to see what the surgeon says about my eyes first. I am almost done with my sketching and then I will photograph the birds and send them to my phone and it will add them to my iPad so I can do what I want to with them later. I see a young boy watching me sketch and he comes over to look at the sketches and I offer to give him one if his parent or guardian will allow him to have it, since I am a stranger and he should never take things from strangers unless the adult with him gives him permission to have it. He brings his mother over and I introduce myself and she is Irene and the boy is Alexander and she says it is okay for him to have it. So I sign it to Alexander from Anastasia Steele I then sign my AR in the left corner top where I decided to sign my artwork instead of the bottom right or bottom left as most artist generally do. They thank me and I am left to continue sketching. I sense someone watching me, but ignore it and continue on and push my glasses off my face and sketch with out looking at anything.

Elliott
Christian dragged me out to this park to run 10 miles or more if we can, I can see why he wanted to run here. Everywhere you look there are beautiful young women who are in great shape and they are either running or they are doing yoga and weight lifting. We hit the jackpot for meeting young healthy women who like to keep in shape. All of a sudden Christian looks at a young woman sketching under a tree and I see why he is watching her, she's sketching with her eyes closed. We move closer and she is sketching from uncle memory. Amazing work and I wonder how she is doing it. She gets up puts things away and puts her glasses on and we move away from her. She might sense us, but she doesn't look at us. She touches something and I notice her sketch pad is about to fall and I touch her shoulder and before I know what has happened I am on my backside and she has me pinned to the ground, the bodyguards are about to pull her off me when she says dad help me. A man looking ex military hard core. Our body guards recognize him and ask him to call Ana off me.

Christian
I am just laughing because Elliott just touched her should and she had him down on the ground and pinned pretty well, she calls for help from her dad as our bodyguards finally arrive, but they stop and ask the guy to call Ana off. They call him Ray as he tells Ana he's here and everything is okay that Elliott wasn't an attacker. Elliott has a cut on his arm and needs help. Ray looks over his daughter and she has a tiny scratch. We need to get Elliott treated. I explained that Elliott was trying to tell her that her sketch pad was about to fall and point at the sketch pad laying on the ground now. Ray picks it up and hands to Ana and makes sure she feels it before he lets go of it. He picks things up that belong to her and tell my security goodbye, he tells Elliott he might not want to touch young women and scare them like he did to his daughter. Next one might be carrying a gun.

Elliott
We head to the ER to get my cut treated. Jason and Ryan are teasing me for being taken down by a girl half my size and can hardly make me out. Visually she can see shapes but she was looking in my direction. She grabbed my hand before I could even touch her shoulder, she sensed my presence. Mom cleans my cut and sends me on my way with a big bandage. Of course Christian tells her the whole story and she just shakes her head at him.

Grace
Elliott you probably scared her half to death. You should know better than to grab someone by the shoulder, when you could have just say miss you are about to lose your sketch pad and let it go at that. You are lucky you don't need stitches, just keep it clean and dry and change the dressings every four to six hours. I tell him to take aspirin for the pain, he doesn't need the stronger pain meds for something this minor. I am going to treat patients who need me more than my son who could have did this at his home. He just wanted his mom to treat him. I think it's funny the young lady took him down lol.

Anastasia
The scratch needed some cleaning and a bandage. Dad thinks it is funny how I took Elliott down and pinned him so he couldn't move until he got there. I didn't know he had bodyguards running to get me off him. I was concentrating on keeping him down and waiting for dad to help me. Ray said I did a good job, but next time flip him onto his stomach and use the cable ties to assure he is bound and ready to be arrested. I tell him I will do that next time.

Ray
It is a good thing it was Elliott Grey and not someone who really was trying to hurt her or kidnap her. Carla is still out there trying to get Anastasia back and she can't now that she is of age. If she knew that her husband had really caused the damage to Anastasia's eyes she would try harder to get Anastasia from me and get guardianship of her. Luckily we have been able to hide this fact from her so far. We found someone who might be able to help her regain her eyesight fully. At first her sight was completely gone and she now sees shadows and shapes. Her senses are greater.