A Weakness Given In To

Christian
I bought the engagement ring for Anastasia because I can't live without her in my bed every night. I want her clothes in my home. I bought a home long ago and Elliott remodeled it and it has been ready to live in for a year. Gail has supervised the staff there for all this time. Jason gives them orders. Their house is ready for them to live in. We just haven't moved there yet and since Anastasia and I started having sex I don't want to move there until she agrees to move in with me. She has resisted moving in with me for six months now. Kate and Elliott have been living together for two months now. They have been together since Mia's birthday party. Anastasia warned Mia about Robert and his whoring around and she finally tossed him out on his ear. Luckily she didn't have sex with him.

Anastasia
Christian is nervous for some reason and I am going to wait until he is ready to tell me what's going on. He might be breaking up with me because I won't move in with him. We see each other every night and mornings. He told me that he has a dress and shoes for me and wants me to wear them to dinner tonight. So I arrive so I can get ready for our dinner tonight. I notice two bags by the elevator. I go to his bedroom and the dress and shoes are waiting for me. I put it on and it is beautiful and no easy accesses for him. A box with a necklace and matching earrings is by the dress I put them on. Christian appears and dressed in a tux and takes my hand and hands me my matching bag with my gun and everything else inside it. We leave and Jason picks up the bags and puts them in the trunk of the car. Soon we are at the GEH jet and he won't tell me where we are headed. We board the jet and Natalia is not flirting with Christian like last time. I guess she was told about her behavior.

Christian
We finally land in New York and we are finally at my home and I get out and help her out of the car. My staff has set up a very romantic dinner and we will be all alone tonight. They greet us and show us to the table on the balcony. Jason has them unpack our bags and hang the things in the master suite. Everything is ready and we eat the meal and the desert listening to Anastasia's favorite music. Soon I get on one knee and pull out the ring and ask her to marry me. She breathes a sigh of relief and hasn't answered me yet.

Anastasia
I never expected he was going to ask me to marry him. I guess I should have, because no one breaking up would fly you to his home in New York to break up with you. He then asks me again to marry him and I say yes. It was the best decision I ever made. So I guess he figured a way around my not moving in with him. He takes me into the living room and turns the fire on and the music. We kiss and dance and then he leads me to our bedroom as he calls it. It is amazing. He pulls me to him and unzips my dress and pulls it off me. Soon we are naked and enjoying each others bodies. He took his time and made me slow down. We are staying the weekend and he tells me he wants to savor tonight when I agreed to marry him. We finally fall asleep six hours later.

Christian
I had already asked Ray to marry Anastasia a week after we first had sex. I knew then I was right when I saw her the first day in the park. I knew then I wanted her to become my wife blind or not. Ray wasn't surprised that even blind she was exceptional. He told me that she might not agree to marry me under the circumstances. But I was patient and waited and blind or not I would have married her. Luckily her eyesight was repaired. I made my move on Mia's birthday. I recall everything we did that night. I enjoyed every second of our night together and every night since then. We definitely have been having a lot of fun in the sexual relationship and we have fun any time we are together. She sketches me a lot. Not really ones that I can hang up. Her job is very depressing but she looks at it like she's catching the killers by doing it. She loves to sketch and take photos. We have a lot of photos some I can't show to anyone. I have them locked in the safe in a locked box. I take the ones of her out on occasion. We set the date and in a month we are getting married. No big wedding for us, contrary to what Mia is trying to have for us. Mom and dad finally stepped in and told her that it's not her wedding and not her choices.

Anastasia
Elliott finally proposed to Kate as he should since she's pregnant with his baby. It was a real surprise for them both. He was very upset at first and then realized that he loved Kate and wanted children with her. He finally bought her an engagement ring, but she got mad and threw it at him saying that he took too long to ask her to marry him. I told her that maybe her pregnancy hormones were overworking and she stopped talking to me for a week until she called crying at three am and she didn't make any sense and we got her calmed down and Elliott proposed again and they flew to Vegas with everyone in tow. Her dress was beautiful and we were able to get the photographs done so she doesn't look pregnant. I did a few lighting techniques and it worked great. Mia caught the first of many bouquets thrown by a bride. Mine was the second one.

Christian
Our wedding was very beautiful and so was my bride. Ray handed her over to me. Of course Robert was being his usual man whore and he paid dearly for it. Ray told him if he didn't stop it he would make sure he couldn't have any more children. I don't know everything but I know that Lily thought he was a Morton. Mom and dad had to ask Robert and four women to leave. We still don't know if the babies are his yet.