Things Happen (sex)

Anastasia
I am so caught up with Christian that I didn't realize Robert was seeing Mia. I should have warned her about him. He is the commitment type of guy and I doubt Christian is either. Elliott and Kate have been dating since Mia's birthday party. Tonight Christian and I are attending some fancy dinner and he has a dress for me to wear. I was shocked to see it. Let's just say he has other things in mind this evening. The dress is very easy access for sex. It wraps around and he has shown me how easy it is to open up and have his way with me. He unties it and my breasts are at his mercy and he takes advantage of it and his hand slides inside my underwear and he slips his fingers inside me. He grins and now I need to change my underwear. He takes the dress off me and then my panties. I am on my back and he is licking me clean and biting and rubbing my clit until I come on his tongue. He bites me as he moves up to my breasts and bites them he spreads my kegs and pounds deep inside me until I come several times before he comes himself. We need a shower and to brush out teeth. Soon we are in the limo and he has this grin on his face as his hands wander around underneath the dress.

Christian
I tease her in the car as I move my hands under the dress up between her legs and then cup her breasts. I chuckle as she responds to my touches. Her panties are already wet. I pull them off and put them in my pocket. I take a sniff as I put them in a baggie and inside my pants pocket. Now she has no barrier and I am going to enjoy this evening and no one will know I am enjoying my beautiful girlfriends body. I definitely will be following her into the bathroom. I kiss Anastasia every chance I get. I can't stop thinking about her being naked under that dress. I move her hand to my crotch and mine to hers. The tablecloth covers us so no one can see what we are doing. I already unzipped my pants and she slides her hand inside and rubs my erect penis. I have my fingers inside her already. We are trying to eat our meals and listening to the conversations when Anastasia excuses herself to the restroom. I get a chance to close my pants and zip up and follow Anastasia to the restroom. I find her alone and love the door and I pull her dress off and unzip my pants and I don't take long to enter her and start pumping deep inside her and she comes and I just want more of her juices so I get her to come three more times before I come inside her. Marry me please Anastasia. I can't believe I asked her that and in the middle or my own orgasm. She heard it but doesn't respond. I definitely want to marry her. Soon we clean ourselves up and our security apparently rerouted everyone from trying to come into this restroom. We head back to the table and resume to our same boring self. I am going to behave myself until we get in the car.

Mia
Robert has disappeared several times and I saw him returning with some female. It was a different woman each time. I asked Ana about him and she suggested that I find a better person to date. Anastasia said he is a man whore. She warned me about him and here he is no doubt on a date with me and leaving me alone to be with the other whores. Well I do believe it is time for me to leave and leave him with the bill for this  dinner. I call the server over and I tell him to give the diner bill to my date and he says he had planned on doing exactly that and to leave it to him! He tells me to hide in the restroom and I stand where Robert can't see me and watch as Robert looks at our table in a panic. The female he is standing with leaves him alone and he looks at the bill, and the door to the restaurant. The server is blocking his exit to the restaurant and asks him if he wants to pay for the bill now. I slip out as Robert says my date was supposed to pay this. The server says I highly doubt that Mia Grey has to buy a man a meal ever to get a date. I wink at the server and I will make sure that he gets a good tip next time.

Server James Collins
I get Mia Grey and her date as one of my tables. I have seen her date go from one woman at the bar to another while she sat eating quietly and finally she has became fed up with his whoring around. He has been in the mens room with two different women since he got here. She calls me over and asks that I give her date the bill, I tell her not to worry and to hide out in the restroom and take her things so her date knows that he has to pay for their dinner. I hand him the bill and ask him to pay for it. He says his date agreed to pay for it. I tell him that I highly doubt Mia Grey would need to pay for any date's meal unless they aren't dating. He says they are dating I informed if that is true why are you having sex with those two whores in the men's room. I need you to pay the bill for both meals. I see Mia slip out and wink at her as I finally get the last penny from her deadbeat man whore.