A Couple?

Ryan Reynolds
I am still reeling from Leila's death and all the things they uncovered about her and her actions. I also found out she used me to get close to mr Grey and the Morton family. She's the reason only two heirs are in existence, well she died prior to Sarah and Stephan Morton jr. were shot. I saw the painting being taken out of the Morton apartments and I asked if I could take it home with me? The guy said sure and I placed it in the bed of my truck and closed the cover and I will put it up in my home as a reminder that not everything beautiful is beautiful on the inside. I make it home and I hang the painting and I find my darts. I hit her in the eyes first. Can't hit the bitch and never hit a woman in my life. I spit on her grave though. But I saw them with her self portrait and I asked for it. She manipulated me to get close to Grey. I was a puppet that she tried to pull my strings, but after her one night stand she showed her true colors to me. She promised me the world and it was a tiny marble. Jason told me that she was trouble and he was right. He said the older I get the more I will see the evil in others. I know he is right. I throw the last dart and hit her in the place others have a heart. She was heartless and soulless.

Jason
I saw Ryan take that self portrait and he said it is his new dartboard. I laughed because I knew it was true and he knew what Leila truly was. Pure evil and insane on top of it. Grey and Reynolds needs to be more discerning about their choices in female companions. I got lucky with Gail.

Mia
I invited Anastasia and Kate to my birthday celebration. Several of my other friends are coming as well. Both male and female have accepted the invitation. I begged Christian to hold it at Club Grey, we haven't been there since the Morton's tried to kill Anastasia. Prescott is back on the job again. She is more alert to what's going on now and there's more females and males providing security. Alarms are on all exits at this point. Security will be checking the restrooms for both the mens and the women's before they allow there charges go inside. One clears it while one stays outside and assures the charges safety.

Kate
We go to the salon and get all our stuff done. I find a few dresses and so does Mia and Anastasia. We run into several of Mia's friends. They are asking about Christian and Elliott. Lily is a piece of work. She thinks that her and Christian are going to get married because she has been raised to be a billionaires wife.

Anastasia
I snicker about Lily saying she was raised to be a billionaire's wife. She glares at me and asks me who the hell I am. I tell her that I don't need to marry a billionaire because I am one. She doesn't believe me at all.

Mia
She is the only heir to the Morton's wealth and she has property all over including Escala. Didn't you try to get in to the building and couldn't afford the costs of it?

Lily
There wasn't any apartment ready when I tried to get in it.

Mia
That's not what I heard. Lily changes the subject and asks Anastasia if she can see her apartments.

Anastasia
Actually I would prefer not to invite people I just met to my places. Plus it needs a lot of work and painting done. I will never allow this gold digger into my apartments. She might try to move into it.

Lily
I try again to get an invitation to see Anastasia's place at Escala and to no success. If I get one foot inside her apartment I won't leave. I can get into the penthouse to see Christian. I know people who can get me into the penthouse. I just need to get into the building. Security is tight around it.

Kate
I see Lily thinking about getting into Escala. I won't be inviting her. I suspect she is hoping to force the issue and I am not one to shy away from keeping someone from entering a place she is not wanted at, unwanted guests are soon removed or prevented from entering the place they are told they aren't welcome.

Christian
A number of people are invited to Mia's party that will need to be kept at arms length from Elliott and I and not all are female. Sadly mom and dad have reminded me to be a gentleman and mind my manners. I tell them that my security teams will make the gold diggers stay far away from me. I see Mia, Kate and Anastasia are already at the table we are sitting at. Elliott has definitely arrived early and is flirting with Kate and Anastasia both. They are both pretending not to notice his flirting.

Elliott
I can't get Kate or Anastasia interested in me. They are both talking to Mia about Anastasia's new apartments in Escala. I get into this conversation and let them know I had worked on the Morton's places and it turns out that is her apartments that she inherited. She starts asking different things and if I have the plans for the remodel I did. I tell her I do and I can let her have copies if she wants them. We talk about this until we get interrupted by Christian and he sits down and tells us mom and dad are running late and should be here soon.

Kate
I am sitting by Elliott and he is very flirty. Anastasia might be talking to him, but he is flirting with me.