Jean Jr. Anton Louie Grey

Jean
I hurriedly put the names on the birth certificates before my mother tried to give them names. Mia has been in a coma since she got out of surgery. The preeclampsia wasn't diagnosed until they brought her into the ER. Her OB/GYN said it can come out of nowhere. That's just what happened. They have her on medications to get her stable. They did a ct scan and there are no brain bleeds from the blood pressure skyrocketing. They had to get the boys out in a hurry. Mom arrived and she saw the boys names and asked if they could be changed to and I told her absolutely not because those are the names Mia and I chose for our boys and they are our children to name and not hers. She thinks I don't know about her trying to bully Mia into naming the boys some God awful names.

Grace
I heard Lara asking a nurse to change the boys names on the birth certificates and I stopped her from continuing the conversation with the nurse. I told her the birth certificates were already signed and sent to the board of health and they couldn't be changed. I know Mia and Jean chose those names after finding out they were having twins. She is determined that she get the names changed. I don't think she should see Mia in the state she is in because she's starting to wake from her coma. I tell Lara that Mia is still in a coma and needs quiet. Poor Jean is trying to keep his mother out of Mia's hospital room. He has security guards keeping her from going inside.

Lara
I finally get inside Mia's room and she's on a ventilator and she's not aware that I am here. Hmm maybe I can get the names on the boys changed. I walk towards the machine keeping her breathing. Just as I am checking for the power cord I am grabbed by Jean and a security guard. I have my hand on the plug and when they grab me it comes out from the outlet and the vent stops and alarms are going off. Guards, nurses and doctors arrive and we are pushed back and the plug is taken from my hands and put back in the outlet. Cops are called and I am being arrested for attempted murder of my daughter in law. I am read my rights. Jean is looking at me like I am a monster.

Jean
I had no idea that mom would actually try to kill my wife. I call dad and he says that he tried to get her to see a psychiatrist about her hatred towards Mia. Apparently my mother has hated Mia since the day she met her and it kept snowballing. She tried everything she could to break us up. Things I never questioned and Mia trusted me because we were always honest with each other. Mia asked me once if my mother hated her after the third ex girlfriend showed up in a trench coat naked and I wasn't the one who opened the door. That happened just after our huge wedding. The arguments between all of us continued to grow. We decided to hide the pregnancy just for that reason alone. I stopped any communication from my mom to Mia. Her doctor told me me the stress was too much for Mia. Now I find out my mom is capable of murdering my wife and tried to when she an opportunity to do it. Dad should have warned me it was this bad.

Grace
Lara is facing charges of attempted murder. Jean and security witnessed her pulling the plug out on the ventilator. Luckily it was put right back in because the alarm went off the second the vent stopped. Carrick and I want Lara's blood. I sensed she hated Mia but she was very good at hiding it until she was alone. She won't be getting bail and she won't be going back to France. The nurse has agreed to testify against her in regards to what happened with the birth certificates. She tried to bribe her and two others to change the names on them.

Mia
I hear alarms going off and I gasp for air and suddenly I get it. There is a lot of voices and people yelling and scuffling around. I finally open my eyes to see Jean and mom looking down at me very worried and I start gagging and the doctors remove something and I can breathe without gagging. I don't know how long I have been here. The doctors and nurses are checking me over when I realize my baby bump is gone. I panic thinking I lost my boys.

Jean
I show Mia our sons who are now in the nursery and waiting for her to wake up to meet them. Grace explains that she went into a coma and they did a c section to save the boys and her life. I hug her and kiss her and tell her that everything is fine and I gave them the names she asked me to. I leave out everything about my mother until we get her home and she feels safe with her boys with us.

Grace
Jean might not tell her just now, but he is definitely going to tell Mia about what happened today. After hearing everything Lara had done I can understand why Jean and Mia wanted to keep the pregnancy hidden from her.

Lara
I can't believe I am being fingerprinted for accidentally pulling a plug out of the wall. They make me go through a strip search and have me sign a piece of paper for my property. The three passports are in the plastic container. The jet schedules are there and I was going to try to get the boys on the flight to France and then a country that they couldn't get extradition rights so they couldn't get me returned or the boys. That plan is gone now.