Who Cares Who Dunnit?

Elena
I am screaming for justice and I am being laughed at. I can hear the snickering. I also hear you pretty much got what you deserved for killing that mother and unborn baby. You injured her along with your husband in the same way. At least you will live. Too bad though. You two pedophiles deserve a slow death. I am sent back and put in a cell with three other women. I thought they were supposed to isolate me. It's not long before I sense hands on my private areas. My clothing is taken off and they are doing things that I can't feel but I hear their breathing. I am found dressed in the am. I can't prove anything or recognize who did what to me. This is ongoing and they rotate my cell mates and the smell of the cell mates gag me at times. My attorney says he can't do much for me and I just need to cope with it, whatever happens. I can't fire him. 

Richard
I can't get messages to anyone and my attorney is unable to pass a message to anyone. I am getting angry and want justice for what was done to me, but there are no witnesses to what happened to me. Things are getting worse for Elena and I. We will be in a special prison cell in the same prison. We are facing a lot of charges. I have been back two days and someone rapes me over and over again. They say now that you can't feel it I can do whatever I like to you and enjoy every minute of it. I am sure Elena is being raped as well. Both of you deserve everything you get. I tell my attorney and just shrugs his shoulders and tells me there is nothing he can do about it. No witnesses and I can't see who it is.

Robert
Ray has told me the Lincoln's are going be in prison for life. They were also blinded scarred and paralyzed by someone seeking revenge for their part in doing the same to someone who died along with her unborn baby the woman was my second cousin and the baby my third cousin. Ray wouldn't go into any further details. I am finally understanding why I do the things I do. It turns out that I am not a father of any baby. The women were already pregnant by someone else and don't know who. I had to have a physical before they put me in the psychiatric hospital. I was treated for two STD's and given something just in case I had aids. Ray tells me that I can overcome anything and I can remember that he raised me to be a good man and I can do everything right from this point on. That is what my psychiatrist keep telling me. I will be getting ready to live outside and I have been applying for jobs and my college degree can get me into a good job. Ray has decided to put me to work for him. There are no women working where I will be working at. He will have three people telling me what to do. One will be a woman texting me orders on a daily bases. My work will be inspected everyday. I will be living in a one bedroom apartment that only allows men to live there and I can't have any female visitors. I am not allowed to date for a year. Part of my recovery process.

Anastasia
Dad gives me the news about Robert being in an outpatient facility for men. He is working for dad and his checks are deposited into an account that he is only allowed living expenses out of. All part of his recovery process. Not dating for a year and no female visitors to his apartment. Things are hopefully getting better with him. Christian has told me better Robert than him. Christian is definitely obsessed with sex. Or it might be the both of us.

Ray
So far so good and he has a sponsor he can call if he needs to talk things out. I learned that he has to control his urges and can't self pleasure. He exercises a lot now and that keeps him focused on controlling himself. He gave me permission to talk to his psychiatrists and therapist and doctors. He is cured but he had an aids scare. It came back negative the last time. The first time it was a false positive. Talk about scared, that was what scared him the most. I was told that he would be isolated until they were sure of the aids test and decide from that point on how to deal with his treatment plan. What they got the negative test back they were able to integrate him into the group therapy sessions.

Penelope
I am finally done with my training and I am free to return to a normal life. I purchase a small home in Seattle with Rays help. He gets it ready for me and makes sure the security features are built in and ready for my handicaps when I finally arrive. It took two months to get the home ready for me and I am flown back to Seattle and my things are already in the home. I have ten people on staff now. I gave up the Morton wealth not my mothers wealth. Ray is dry aware of my wealth and why I gave Anastasia the Morton estate in full. She can use it for whatever she wants. Granted she married a billionaire. I was sent a video of the wedding. Sadly I wasn't able to attend the wedding.

I just got word that both the Lincoln's have contracted aids since being in prison. I am not sure how to feel about this situation. I just hope they didn't have it when they molested those boys. Or maybe one of their boys gave it to them. I am told they can find that information out if I want to know. I don't want to know the details. It will probably be looked into to make sure the boys don't have aids.