Where's Waldo (sex)

Anastasia
I am in the back of Christian's limo and I can sense the sexual tension. He moves closer and picks up my hand and pulls me towards him. I am caught up in the moment. He kisses me gently and then he slips hi tongue into my mouth. We kiss and he moves his hands to hold me closer. I feel him move his hands slide up and down my ribs and then he moves them to my breasts and my already sensitive nipples and he pulls on both nipples as he continues kissing me I moan because it feels so good. Soon he presses the button to put up the privacy partition. He leans in and pulls the straps down and exposes my breasts and he kisses down until he sucks them both and I am lost in the sensations and pain from him pulling my nipples with his teeth. I am already wet between my legs as I feel his hand slide under my dress and to my panties. He then slides his hand inside my panties as he lifts me up to pull them off of me and lifts my dress off me completely. He unzips his pants after he undoes his belt and button. He reaches for condoms and lifts up and pulls his pants down and he is erect and ready with his condom on. He moves us so he can easily spread my legs open to slide inside me. He starts kissing me and we are moving together and I come very fast, he keeps moving around inside me and I come again. Suddenly he bites down hard on each of my nipples and I come again. He then moves me until I am on his lap and he I ride him hard. I feel him come so deep it hurts me. He grabs wipes to clean me up and a dry towel to sit on and pull my dress back on me. He ties the condom up and places it in a trash bag. He wipes himself off and pulls his pants back on and zips and buttons up then buckles his belt.

Christian
I can't believe my luck in getting Anastasia to ride home with me. I had been touching her all night long and we had a few kisses on the dance floor. I placed my hand on her bare thigh while at the table. I moved my hand up further as we moved closer together. At one point we were alone at the table and I kissed her and slipped my tongue inside her mouth as I slid my hand up to slide it inside her panties. She allowed me to go further as we kissed and I fingered her and massaged her clit until she came for me. I whispered I want to get you naked soon and use more than my hand to make you come. I finally talk her into leaving with me. We sneak out to my limo and I move very close to hear and start kissing her gently and then with tongue. Soon my hands are playing with her breast and I put the privacy screen up as I slide her dress down to expose her breasts and I suck them hard and bite them. I slide my hand up between her legs and she spreads her legs to welcome my hand and I take advantage and pull her panties off and then take off the dress. She's naked and so wet and ready for me. I remove my pants grabbing a condom and I put it on and move us to a position I can spread her legs and slide inside her vagina. I keep kissing until I am fully inside her and moving. I move to her breast as we move to gather and I suck her nipples and then she comes and I bite and pull hard on each nipple until she comes as I pound deep inside her. I pull us up and she straddles me and rides me hard and I go very deep inside and rotate around inside her until we both come together. I move her so I can clean her up and put a towel down for her to sit on and I pull her dress down on her. I keep her panties. Soon I am finished cleaning myself up. I am not done with her, I have plans to make sure she can't walk straight in the morning.

Anastasia
Christian invites me to stay the night with him at his penthouse. He keeps kissing me and I agree to staying the night with him. He smiles and we finally arrive at his penthouse, his security disappear and he is all over me again. He pulls me onto the patio where he takes my dress off me and throws it on a chair. He takes his clothing off and soon he has me in his arms and his hands are everywhere and he pulls me up and I didn't notice him put the condom on, but it's there and he stands and we have sex under the stars. He lifts me off and turns me around to hold onto the railing and bent over and he pounds into me over and over again as I hold onto the railing and bent over. I come hard and I can't stand because my orgasm is intense. Omg he picks me up and grabs our clothing and we go inside a huge bedroom and he lays me down and smiles at me.

Christian
I am not done with you yet. I move to her legs and I kneel down and spread her legs open so I can enjoys tasting her juices mixed with mine. She moans and rubs my head as she gives me easy access to her vagina and clit. I slide my tongue inside her and get her to come rubbing her clit. I lick her juices until I start biting my way up her body and I have my condoms ready for the night. Well morning at this point. I can't believe how wet she gets and how responsive she is to my touch and bites. I love it. I am up at her nipples and she moans at every bite and pull of her nipples I leave hickeys on her above her vagina and on her breast below and on her nipples. Can't let anyone see them on the top. I want to mark her bottom too. I will do that soon. I reach her lips and start kissing her and my tongue slides in and she can taste us both as we kiss. I put the condom on after I rub myself against her clit and slit. I push my tip in just to feel us naked together. I do this until I feel her try to push up so I am deeper inside, I know it would be nice to go with a condom, but I know better. Once I get it on I move to her opening and I tease her again. Suddenly she shoves me deep inside her and wraps her legs around my butt and pushes me deeper inside her. Oh ai need her in top so I roll us over and she starts riding me and I bounce upward as she pounds down to get me deeper. I watch as her breasts bounce as she finally comes and her juices are flowing down onto my body. I flip her onto her stomach and bring her to where her legs are underneath and I have easy access from behind. I grab her and shove deep inside her as I hold her tightly and she screams her orgasm this time. I come hard and I keep her orgasm going and we collapse into a mess on the bed. I need water and so does she.

Anastasia
I am drinking the water he got us and he leans over and sucks my breasts and says I am not done with you yet. I have waited a long time to get you naked in my bed. I want to see you more often after this I blink and he kisses me and then he asks me to spend the day with him as well. We start kissing again and he asks if I know how to give a blow job. I go down and show him my skills from the internet. He stops me before he comes and says he wants to mark me with his juices. He spreads my legs and sprays all over my vagina and then my breasts and neck and flips me onto my stomach and finishes up on my anus and then my butt and my back. He kisses me and says I am his now. He pulls the quilt off the bed and puts it in the hamper. He Carrie's me to his shower and says he wants to claim other parts of me. I soon discover what he meant. He introduces me to anal sex in the shower. I guess it's something that you need to get used to. He said we will work on it and it will get better. I finally understand what he means and we are finally able to move in sync and the toys help.

We are clean and back in bed and he has me put on an outfit he bought just in case he got me in his bed. It can't be worn out of the bedroom. My breast are exposed but pushed up and out. There is only a garter belt and no panties. He has me bend over and spread my legs he comes up behind me and slides his tip inside me and hold me still. I want to push but he doesn't let me. He inserts his tip and just keeps it there.

Christian
I keep my tip inside her and I am enjoying feeling her warmth and wetness. I slide inside her a little more and suddenly she pushes against me and I am deep inside her with no condom. I can't believe I am letting this happen. I need to stop, but it feels too good I grab her and start pounding deeper and deeper until I feel her juices all around me and I can't stop coming inside her. I keep wanting her without a condom on. I pull us to the bed and soon we are ready to go again and I just don't want to wear a condom with Anastasia again. I want our juices to join inside her. I move her around and I slide inside her and I don't put the condom on and I watch us in the mirror as my penis slides inside her I show her how good it looks and how good it feels without the condom on. We watch as I disappear inside her lips and we take it very slowly this time. Something about watch me enter her without a condom is very erotic. I leave a hickey on her shoulders.

Anastasia
We start having sex everyday. He is either in my apartment or he has Taylor puck me up and I come to his apartment. He is naked waiting for me at each place. We have no use for the condoms because I am on the shot. It is much better without the condoms. He has a lot if toys that intensify our sex.