An Angel Watching Over Us

Christian
The doctors think Anastasia had a clot and somehow it cleared up as soon as Christina was born. They can't find any reason for her being unconscious during the boys births and suddenly waking up and giving her only daughter a name. She doesn't remember anything prior to our daughters cry as she was born. I am just glad she is awake, they are worried that she may have memory loss. All the babies finally cleared the NICU and they were able to get the procedures they needed done completed and were all moved into the room with Anastasia. She was sad because she couldn't nurse all of the babies. She tried her best, the doctors recommended she nurse her daughter. Christina couldn't take the formula, our boys had no issues with the formula and they ate like there was no tomorrow. Christina refused the bottles and as soon as she was placed by her mommas nipple she reached up with her little hands and tugged the nipple into her mouth. I took a video of it. Mom says she has never seen a baby like her. Everyone is drawn to Christina including her four brothers who need named. So we had the name Theodore Raymond and he was the first baby born. Gail and Jason kept track of everything including the moment the babies were born. They told the EMT's the birth times as they handed each baby to them. I guess it was important and they wrote it down and then the color of the thread they used to tie the cord off with. I wasn't thinking that clearly.

Anastasia
I noticed they had the birth times for each of the babies. Christian tells me that Gail and Jason kept the exact times the boys were born. They also made sure the exact time went with the boy that was born at that time. I apparently was unconscious when our sons were born, I wasn't responding to anything or anyone. They think I had a clot and after Christina was born it cleared up and I woke long enough to name my daughter thinking she was my on,y baby. Theodore Raymond, Jason Thomas, Carrick Elliott and Christian Grey Jr were born in less than an half an hour. My daughter is very special and I think she saved my life. After hearing the doctors talking they ran blood tests on me and Christina. We apparently had to have blood thinners for a blood clot in the same area. They watched both of us and the clot cleared. So we were taken off the blood thinners. Grace said that Christina is very healthy and so are the boys. Robert's friend is a bit of an issue and I don't think Robert has seen her checking out all the Grey men including Carrick. She also has been checking out their packages. Even dad has noticed it and sent her and Robert elsewhere. He told them he would meet them in the cafeteria. I learned she is a sex addict just like Robert, he is trying to keep his under control. She's not doing a good job of keeping hers hidden. Christian told me she is bad news and Robert should end his friendship with her as soon as possible.

Robert
Dad confronted Felicity about checking out mens crotch areas. He told her that she might need to go back into the psychiatric hospital because if he saw it everyone else saw her checking the mens crotches out. I look at her as she is licking her lips and looking at all the males crotches. I tell her that I can't risk going back to being a sex addict and tell her to call her sponsor and get back into the hospital treatments.

Felicity
I get up and leave because they are both right about my not being able to control my urges. Ray made some valid points. I keep my eyes off the crotches as I head towards my psychiatrist office.

Raymond
I had to say this and it was a good thing I did because Robert was about to make a huge mistake and he has worked so hard to keep his addiction under control. There are more young women out there who are ready to make a commitment and Robert has shown he can make a commitment to someone. Too bad it wouldn't last forever. The way she was going it wouldn't last until the end of the day. I was right about that. She went to see her psychiatrist and he wasn't in his office and she found him in the mens room. She has a new psychiatrist now. It got all over the hospital what happened in the mens room between her and her psychiatrist.

Kate
I can't believe that Anastasia delivered five babies and had barely any pain involved. All of them are healthy now, a few issues but they were soon resolved by the doctors quick actions. Ava can't wait to play with them. Mia has been looking longingly at the babies. I think she and Jean are finally dating each other. They spend so much time together that they act like a couple. Elliott found them making out at their family's home. Jean took care of her when she was I'll recently. He has hired chefs to fill in for him and Mia and went on a weeks vacation together.

Elliott
I am glad to hear that Felicity and Robert are no longer friends any longer. She made all of Grey males uncomfortable. The babies are getting bigger, I just don't know how that they did suspect that five babies were in Anastasia's womb. We kept looking at her wondering.

Grace
The more I look at Anastasia I am amazed how much weight she has lost by having all five of the children. She is nearly the same size as she was before the pregnancy. She has surprised all of us.