A Great Birthday

Kate
Mia had me invite Ethan and Anastasia invited her adopted brother Robert. He came in town for the weekend and Anastasia couldn't not invite him. So he arrived just in time for the festivities to begin. Elliott is getting closer to me and I think Christian has moved closer to Anastasia.

Robert
I am sitting next to Mia and Christian Grey switched places and is sitting next to Anastasia. Ethan, who I believe is Kate's brother is sitting on the other side of Mia. Her parents are sitting at our table as well. Ray didn't want to join the festivities because he has some things he needs to take care of. I am glad Anastasia can see again. I am enjoying watching the young ladies at the party. I decide on who I want to try to score with. Anastasia is very occupied with her friends so I find my targets.

Lily
I go over to the Grey table and see a nice looking guy sitting there. I introduce myself and he asks me to dance with him and I agree to. I didn't get his last name. We dance for a while and we need to use the restrooms and we head there. He goes back to the Grey table and the Grey's are up dancing on the dance floor and moving to slow music. I see Robert asking another young lady to dance and I can't figure out why it bothers me.

Robert
Lily couldn't stop talking about the Grey brothers so I decide enough is enough. Jenny is in my arms and she is chatting about various things and soon we have kissed and I am leading her onto the patio and I move her against the wall and press against her and kiss her and start kissing her neck and down to her breasts. I have moved my hands down her back and to her bottom and press my erection into her as she moans as my mouth finds her nipples. Her straps have fell off her shoulders and her breasts are exposed and I take advantage. I whisper in her ear about finding a more private area and she leads me into an a love and suddenly she drops her dress and unzips my pants and we are going at it like rabbits. I didn't have time to put on a condom. I pull out and grab one and slide it on. I ask her about birth control and she says she's on the shot and she's clean. I tell her so am I. We start up again and soon we both come together. I try to get her name and number but she doesn't want to give it to me. We get our clothing back on and she heads to the ladies room and I head to the mens room. Well that was interesting. I am stopped by Lily as I walk out of the mens room. She drags me back where I just came from.

Lily
I see Robert come out if the restroom and drag him outside and I pull him into a kiss and push him against the wall. Soon we are making out like mad. I take him to the enclosed gazebo and I drop my dress and my panties. He asks me if I am clean of STD's and if I am on birth control. He takes a condom from his pants and slides it on and I push him onto the bench and ride him while he sucks on my breasts and an hour later we have used two condoms and we are both tired. I pull my under wear back on and he pulls his pants up after tying off the condoms and putting them in a plastic bag and closing it up. We make it back to the party in time to get cake. We both clean up in the restroom. As I come out Charles my ex takes me by my hand and then he kisses me and I can't help it. He soon has us both naked and in the pool house. He has me mesmerized and I fail to notice that he doesn't use a condom during the five times he takes me. Why did we ever break up. Oh yes he can't get enough sex and he cheated on me.

Charles Owen
I find Lily because I am getting no where with these other girls because they know that I cheated on Lily. I see her and that dress hugs her body and I know she has no bra under that top. Her panties are barely there. I drag her out and to the pool house. I lock the door and pull her clothes off and then mine. I have her on the bed and her legs spread open and I start teasing her with my fingers and my tongue and soon she comes and I move up an suck those beautiful breasts that are full of milk by now. She is breast feeding our baby. I finally enter her and start sliding in and out if her fast and hard. After five erections we are tired and her hands in on my junk and my mouth is sucking her breast milk again. Now I need to get home to my wife and baby. I dress after washing in the shower and leave Lily sound asleep.

All hell breaks loose with Debra and she is angry because I went out with my friends and fell asleep without calling her.

Debra
I listen to his latest lies and I have evidence he is with that whore Lily. I have photos that someone thought would be nice to let me know about them in the pool house. Photos and videos are being sent to me over and over. He should have never cheated on her with me and the me with her. He can't keep it in his pants. He failed to use a condom.