A New Grey

Elliott
I am beaming when I go to tell my family about Ava Grace Grey entering the world with a nice set of lungs on her. She screamed as they pulled her from Kate's body. I had two fingers broken during her labor pain. So they are taped together with a metal piece holding the fingers in place. No diaper changing until my fingers heal. Kate did the finger breaking. Photos are being taken and Kate is not happy about what she looks like.

Kate
I need makeup and Mia has someone come in to do my makeup and hair for the photos and also for baby Ava. Elliott watches as we get transformed into fashion divas by the beauticians and Mia. The photos are beautiful and I like all of them. Mia has decided to offer this service to mothers after they deliver their babies. Her employees think it is a great idea to bring in more business.

Anastasia
Christian is holding his niece and I know he wants a baby. I am waiting to see the doctor after Kate gets the spotlight on her and Ava. Plus Elliott deserves to have this moment as well.

Two weeks later I place a baby shirt on the bed with world's greatest daddy.

Christian
I can't believe the day I had and it was all about childcare at GEH. Roz and Gwen have back me into a corner and we now have a daycare program designed by the women at GEH. They did an end run and called my mother about this. So I was forced to look at the numbers and soon after they have two floors for childcare for 24/7  care. I leave it in Roz's hands to follow through on this and Elliott's helping her with this. My mom is helping staff and medical staff they might need. I just signed the budget for everything.
I am exhausted and just need to hold Anastasia and lay down. I go into our bedroom and see a baby item on the bed. It says worlds greatest daddy. Anastasia walks in and smiles at me and I ask her about the baby clothing and she tells me the last thing I expected to hear at this moment. It was like everything was telling me that I am going to be a father. I finally get it and hug Anastasia and rub her stomach. She doesn't need to know my battle with Roz and mom about the childcare situation at GEH. I put the shirt on the dresser and pull Anastasia to me and undress her and myself and I kiss her baby bump and she kisses me back. I love her and I show her how much I love her and our new life she is carrying for us.

Anastasia
I feel very loved and very satisfied as I fall asleep after my fifth orgasm. We get up and go get some dinner in our robes. Gail has food waiting for us in the warmer. So we get it out and eat it and Christian gives me milk to drink for the baby. He leans down and kisses my lips and cups my breasts and says they feel bigger already. Men and their breast obsessions. Kate tells me Elliott was the same way and he is enjoying her bigger breast even more. Christian says he loves my breast and he will love them no matter what size they are. Soon we are in our bed and we are thinking of baby names and when we will tell our families.

The morning sickness kicks in a week later, I am sick every morning. Gail has found something to help me with my throwing up.

Mia
I am doing great at both businesses and I was able to get Esclava for a song at an auction for their taxes. I put a few of the original employees in the salons after we get Esclava signs off the properties and Mia's on them. I am so busy I have to hire somebody to take care of my schedules. I am introduced to a new chef we hired to run the other restaurant that I started. Jean Louie is French born, well he says he is. He is highly recommended and I am hoping his background checks are true.

Jean Louie
Mia questioned if I were truly French born or just pretending to be. I am not sure how she caught my fake French accent, but I was born in France and my father is French, I trained in France. People expect the accent and I give it to them. I finally come clean about my accent with Mia and she just laughs and tells me to talk normally. My abilities have nothing to do with my accent. So I tease her with my French accent sometimes. We are on the same page now and I work my butt off to make her restaurant the best in Seattle and then Washington state. Our business has doubled since we first opened a month ago. Her family loves my food.

Grace
I eat lunch at Mia's new restaurant and the chef makes me my favorite if I give him notice that I am coming in to eat. Jean Louie is a hoot with his fake French accent. Carrick likes him too. We invited him to dinner and he has came over to eat with us. He is like family at this point. I think he and Mia like each other, but not romantically. They are just friends and he works hard for her. They don't want to mess with their professional relationship.

Carrick
Too bad they are boss and employee they have so much in common and they enjoy one another's company and everyone in the family likes him. Not many people can say they enjoy their job and people like them for who they are and not for what they can do. His food is amazing. We tell him about the night that Mia tried to teach Ana and Kate too cook and we all got sick because we thought it was food poisoning from their lack of cooking skills and it turned out to be recalled meat they had used. He tells us he had that same experience, but he was the only one who got I'll.