Club Grey Seattle

Kate
I can't believe we are going on the opening day of Club Grey Seattle. We have gotten all dressed for dancing. We had to get Anastasia to wear a sexy dress and show off her body. Of course we were treated to spa treatments and we got the whole nine yards. Anastasia was shocked when they started waxing her private areas. Mia and I calmed her down. She finally got through it all.

Anastasia
I was shocked at where they were waxing me and then in pain. But I have felt worse pain and breathed deeply. I am in a dress that accentuates my body and I hope the straps stay up or my boobs are going to be making an appearance. The slit in front is thank goodness not as high as Kate's is, because I am five inches shorter than either of Mia and Kate. They are wearing stilettos and I am wearing platforms that match the dress I am wearing and so is the bag that I am carrying. I have my gun in it with all my licenses.

Mia
We are heading to the VIP area and Christian and Elliott are being stopped by the managers and they have had us sent ahead to the VIP room that is just for the Grey family. We are feeling the effects of the waxing as we walk through the crowds to get to the VIP section. The hostess is finally opening the door to a luxurious lounge area and we can see everyone through the windows. She gets our drinks and food orders. We look very hot in our dresses. All of us have different types of dresses on and shoes. Anastasia has brought a bag that she placed her gun and licenses in and she told the security teams that she needs to carry it for her own safety and had a private chat with them along with the security her dad has watching her as well. She was blinded by her mothers husband and he did it in front of cops. She had called 911 and they arrived and allowed her step father to blind her. Her father got her to the hospital and got the cops badge numbers. They won a major law suit because of that. Luckily she was able to get surgery because there was still some vision left, just not much. If she had been completely blind she would never have been able to be operated on to replace the parts they needed. Now the guys children are after her again. Her mother is behind bars for now. I understand the need for a gun then.

Elliott
We finally get to the girls and have some food and drinks and watch the crowds dancing away. The girls are dancing around as well.  We start talking about various things and suddenly Mia drags the girls down to the dance floors. I watch as several security guards follow them and two are female.

Christian
We move the ladies purses so we can sit closer to the window. I notice that Anastasia has a bigger and heavier bag and I look inside and close the bag after seeing the gun inside. Dad told me that Anastasia was a gun toting, carry conceal license kind of young lady. He said she has a very good reason to carry a gun after what happened to her. So I don't do anything else. I watch them on the dance floor, I definitely get a good view of her nice cleavage. That dress looks great on her, I would love to see it on my bedroom floor. Mia has drawn unwanted attention as usual and I hope she doesn't bring those chippies back up with her. I can see they are looking around for Elliott and I. They can't come up to the VIP areas unless they're invited and I won't invite them and Mia knows better than to invite them. I tell security to make sure that the girls don't bring any of the girls they are talking to right now up here.

Mia
I tell my friends that I can't allow them in my brothers VIP room because he asked us not to bring anyone up there. They ask if Elliott and Christian are here and I tell them they are here but are in the VIP lounge. They don't want any guests joining us tonight. They try to get me to let them up and I refuse and tell them that Christian gave me orders not to take anyone else up there. Kate and Anastasia were the only acceptable people allowed in the VIP lounge.

Christian
The girls come back up to the VIP lounge and they rest and have water and food. I note that Anastasia has a mark on her wrist. Security has entered and asked Anastasia about pressing charges and she tells him yes and make sure he kept cuffed along with his sister.

Anastasia
I was hoping that this was done quietly, but I guess it could have put Mia and Kate in danger. Theresa Prescott checked the ladies restroom, but I was shoved into the men's restroom and my wrist was grabbed to keep me from flipping Stephan jr. Then I see his sister in the mirror. Suddenly Theresa has her gun pulled and she tells me to get behind her and she places cable ties on both them with their hands behind their backs. Suddenly they pounce on her and another security guy walks in and finds us and points his gun at both their heads and slams them to the floor. Theresa has recovered and her head is bleeding and they have the two escorted out the back and to the waiting policemen. I tell the cops I want the charged with attempted murder and explain to them that they have tried to kill me more than once. This time they won't get out. Theresa is pressing charges as well. She was taken to the hospital and the Morton's are going back to jail because they violated their probation and the restraining orders. I relax when security assure me the police put them in a cell and they will be arraigned a few days from now.