The Lincoln's Deaths

Seattle Nooz Well I think there will be celebrating at this news item. Elena Lincoln has succumbed to the aids virus she contracted this morning. Her husband Richard passed away yesterday from aids as well. I would recommend anyone having dealings of a sexual nature with either of these people get tested immediately.

I think I will definitely need to get tested for aids. Luckily so far I am clear of aids. I pray it stays that way.

Mia
I have all Elena's employees go to get tested anonymously and pay for all the testing. If any of them are infected we will deal with it and make sure they are compensated accordingly. Luckily they were negative and will be tested again in two months. The stress was enough that I took a week off to relax. Christian offers his New York home to visit and I take him up on his offer and sleep in the room he designated for me. I enjoy my time off and my security is here watching over me closely. They are dead and died a horrible death. I didn't know they were blinded and paralyzed and their faces were scarred so badly they scared people. It happened shortly after what they tried to do my beauty salon. I know I didn't have anything to do with it. I can't figure it out.

Jean Louie
I miss Mia, but I am very busy keeping both restaurants running for the next week. I call her every night and update her on everything. We joke around and finally hang up. I can't be in love with my boss because it would be a bad idea.

Mia
I can't believe I am in love with him. I need to keep this professional. I decide to call Christian and he gives me a few ideas on how to handle this situation. I listen and he says he could hire him away from me or he could buy me out if my restaurants to solve that, but Jean might quit. I guess I will just go with what we have going now. If I made him a partner and we agreed to a partnership agreement we might be able to be more than friends. That is something I have to think about and if we can do it. He would have to invest in the restaurant to become a partner. Dad calls and he has a few ideas to make it easier for us to become partners. Dad says he would be a fool if he passed on my proposal and soon I would find out how he feels about it and me. We spend a lot of time together off the clock.

Jean Louie
Carrick calls me and wants a sit down with me about Mia. I confessed my feeling for her to her father of course, but I told him how uncomfortable I am about being her employee because it could cause problems for Mia. I could have opened my own restaurant but I was drawn to Mia and because she was hiring a managing chef I applied when I could have opened my own place. I told Carrick all this as well. He laughed and said the things we do for the women we love huh?

Carrick
Please read this partnership agreement and tell me how you feel about it. He reads and questions every detail he doesn't understand and we iron that out and I think he isn't asking too much and we don't have much to iron out and Mia walks in just in time to get this completed.

Mia
I am surprised to find dad and Jean looking over a contract. Dad shows me the contract and the changes that were made and waiting for me to either say yes or no to the concessions that I will be making to have him come on as a partner. I look at them and dad tells me it's not a deal breaker. One item that I just can't accept and we find a happy median. We finally agree and sign the partnership agreement and it starts the first if next month. We might be adding his name to the restaurant's name. Jean says no keep it Mia's and we can let the employees that I bought half the business and he hands me a check for half of my restaurant based on the projections of it's value. Dad has had an appraisal done and he has told Jean the numbers. We soon celebrate the new partnership. Now he needs his name added and we need to get the documentation filed with the state and federal government regarding our partnership. Dad says we need to get everything done right away.

Carrick
I have everything ready to send off to the state and federal to add the partnership to everything including the taxes numbers and liquor licenses. It is a lot of paperwork and money to get all this done. I get them to sign everything and it is all done and approved two weeks and one missed signature later they are partners. I hope this works out for them both.

Grace
I am not sure about Mia being a partner with anyone at all. Carrick says he thinks it will be good for each other and the restaurant will grow and soon start crossing the country and then go international.

Christian
I look over the agreement and I think it's a good one for both Mia and Jean. I hope they work things out and see if they can date and work together. Anastasia thinks they can work it out and we might see them get married as well. Robert came to my office and spoke to me about something I never thought he would reveal to me. It turns out his biological parents were the Lincoln's. They died recently and he asked how he could quietly find out about inheriting their estates? I tell him to contact an attorney and have them check about that.