A Deep Dark Secret

Robert
Felicity and I are talking a lot about things and how we share the same parents. I offer her half of the money and estate I inherited and she declines it saying she was left a nice size estate herself. The more we talk the memories of what happened to me that I blocked out came to the surface. I spent the weekend with friends and people who ran a small campground. My psychiatrist helped to bring the rest of it to the surface. I wasn't the only boy that weekend to be molested by the couple who ran the camp. The more we talked the more traumatized I become from the memory. Ray was brought in and he recalled the camping trip, but he trusted the parents that took us. Nothing seemed wrong at the time, but none of us went back to that camp. It turned out the parents had no idea about the camp and someone had been acting like they were the real parents. Our friend wasn't our friend after all. He was just a boy who had set a trap for the rest of us boys to be molested by the couple that weekend. Dad said it wasn't even a camp. He refused to let me go anywhere without two large security guards. I had been drugged and beaten and couldn't recall what actually happened and who did it to me. Ray said he can't prove it, but he thinks the couple were my biological parents and they left Washington before they could be arrested. Of course no one knew they were my biological parents. So another reason why I am the way I am. Nothing ever happened again and Ray made sure of it. He apologized for not protecting me and he hopes I get better and find a good life and a good wife and have a family of my own.

Penelope
Ray has been visiting quite often. I miss him a lot. We both have similar personalities and enjoy the simple things in life. I can walk and do some running. My eyes have been slowly healing from the procedures and soon they should be okay with use of special glasses. Ray just needs a little peace and quiet and to show me our grandchildren's photos and videos. It is hard not to check in on them, security is extremely tight.  They are very good babies and my granddaughter is something special. She reminds me of my grandma in her looks.

Ray
Things are starting to make sense now regarding Robert. I am glad that I added security to watch over him, unfortunately too late. Penelope says no matter what a parent does they can't always keep their children completely safe. She is right about that. We are slowly mending our relationship with each other. Things are going slowly and I hope that we end up together again.

Jean
My parents were thrilled for us. Mia's family were upset that they weren't at the wedding. We had it videotaped and lots of wedding photos. So we were going to have a wedding for the family and they want to meet my family as well. Mia has met my family before now, she met them in France at the same time I met her. I have dual citizenship my family are from France and the United States. I keep my passport up to date.

Mia
Mom has been dragging me to buy a wedding dress for the wedding she wants us to have for the whole family. Jean has said to just go with it and we can get his family over here long enough to attend the wedding and go back home. He figures a week, little did he know that was not and is not how it is working out. I have two mothers who are now involved in getting things ready for our wedding for the family. Dad tells me that he can't stop the boulder from rolling over us. Mom and my mom in law have put down their feet and him and my father in law have no say in the matter. They are given orders and they follow them as given. He tells me that one day I will do the same thing to my children. Jean will just do as told at that point like he is doing now.

Anastasia
Mia wants her nieces and nephews to be part of the wedding. My boys will pull a wedding wagon with Ava and Christina riding in it. Christian just shakes his head because this wasn't Mia who wanted it but the mothers. I told them that I thought it was a bit much on the children. Elliott decided he and Christian would help the boys down the aisle.

Grace
Lara and I have our own ideas for the wedding. We were talked down on some things that we wanted and we bumped heads on the wedding dress and attire for the family and wedding party.

Lara
I am just going to add a piece to the wedding dress before she is walked down the aisle. It's a tradition in our family. It is a sapphire pin that represents something old and blue and has been worn by every bride in my family. Her dress is new and the pin covers the borrowed as well. We find a way to pin it without damaging the dress and we did. It is in the lace at the front of her dress. Finally the wedding day has arrived all the family members are here from all over the world. The Grey family had no idea the number of family members Jean has. We are staying at three hotels. The Grey backyard was not big enough. So we found a place that was big enough to accommodate us all for the wedding and reception for all the family friends and guests.

Carrick
I had no idea the huge costs this wedding would entail, but Jean did and wanted to elope and did, but it still costs us a major amount. Thank goodness that is our last wedding to pay for. What I didn't expect was Lara and her family would pay for everything. They handed me cash for the whole thing. Who Carrie's that kind of cash around? Noel Louie swore that they aren't criminals and they did transactions in cash because of the currency exchange rate being confusing. That I get. I gave Mia away to Jean and I was so glad they worked things out so well.