7

Ciara Williams

Currently playing- strip that down

I woke up to my phone blowing up making me groan but bug opened my door and jumped on my bed.

"Morning mommy!" She squealed and hugged me to death. She's always energetic in the morning.

"Morning baby, you hungry?" I asked and she nodded, "chocolate chip pancakes and fruit?" I asked and she nodded before jumping off my bed.

"I'm going to get dressed." She quickly said before running away making me smile to myself before grabbing my phone seeing Adrian spamming me.

I sat up and looked over the messages he sent me.

Adrian: wake up, have you seen the news? Ciara Williams! Wake your ass- sorry not professional, please wake up!

Me: what, no I have not.

He quickly replied almost instant,

Adrian: one attachment

I pressed the article and my eyes widen once there was photos of me and Zane speaking together.

Title- who is Zane currently caught talking too? Is that their daughter?

"Zane Marcelo was caught by Talias ice cream shop speaking with a female and a little girl- age range- 4-5. People are claiming that's his daughter- who is this women and little girl?"

I scoffed, he looks nothing like my baby girl.

Me: well that's the news for you.

Adrian: yeah, it is but you might want to come to work asap. You'll be shocked on what you see.

Me: 👍

I placed my phone besides me before sighing and getting up.

-

You all know the drill on my ootd,

I walked out my Mercedes across from the building to see it crowed with paparazzi

I walked out my Mercedes across from the building to see it crowed with paparazzi. I couldn't park where I usually could because it was extremely packed.

You might think my outfits are too much for work but I work for a modeling agency. You can't come looking bummy, you never know if something goes down you want to look up to part- example, right now.

As I walked across the street approaching the building paparazzi turned to me rushing over to me making me push through the crowd with my head slightly down.

It was a struggle getting to the door but I managed to get in and quickly closed the door. I huffed out and looked up to see Zane standing tall in the middle of the building.

I looked concern. I slowly looked away to see all the models currently drooling over Zane. Caught some of them taking pictures of him without him knowing.

I walked confidently hoping to walk past him without him stopping me but he gently grabbed my wrist.

"Let's have a walk shall we." He whispered as he looked straight ahead. I looked him up and down before looking straight ahead, "you just won't take a no for a answer huh." I whispered back and he lightly hummed.

"I don't give up- I won't give up until you say yes. So have fun being in the papers every single day." He whispered slightly more aggressive.

I rolled my eyes slightly and took a deep exhale, "make this walk quick." I mumbled and he removed his hand from my wrist.

He turned on his heels to face Adrian, "can I steal her for a minute?" Zane asked Adrian with his head slightly tilt.

Adrian quickly nodded his head making me shake my head. He gave a thumbs up making me lightly laugh to myself before spinning around looking at the large crowd.

"Walk really, how would we survive? Their thirsty over you. Which I don't see why." I mumbled and he chuckled before walking.

"You'll see why they are thirsty." He whispered and opened the door for me. He lowered his head and gently grabbed my waist from behind guiding me out the crowds of people.

Butterflies immediately erupted from his touch, it's been long since I've been touched. Once we got out the crowd he removed his hands from my waist.

"Great now that is going to be in the papers. They think Eden is your daughter." I mumbled and he maintained a cold face as we walked.

"I see it- why people would think that." He replied before taking off his suit jacket and tossing it on his shoulder. He cuffed his button up revealing his Rolex.

"I don't. That's just no." I spat and he chuckled. "Yesterday. I was completely out of line causing you to come out of character infront of your daughter." He apologized as I placed on my black sunglasses.

"Zane. Famous Zane is apologizing?" I softly said and he looked over at me, "I know my rights and wrongs. What I did was wrong and unprofessional." He lowly stated and I hummed in agreement.

"I want you and eden to come to a runway show for Versace. I'll be walking, if you do choose to come, your automatically with me. Free of charge plus front row seats. Free snacks for both of you especially for Eden. It's against the rules to eat but I made it work for you both." He confessed and I arched my eyebrow.

"Why are you doing this Zane?" I asked and he stopped walking and took a sigh making me lift up my glasses.

"Least on what I can do. Especially after my stunt yesterday. My treat. Seeing that look on Eden's face she was very upset." He said before walking again.

He continued, "that was a look I couldn't forget." He whispered making my eyes soften. I looked down before continuing walking again but was surprised with paparazzi asking questions.

I quickly placed my sunglasses back on as he did but he clamped my waist and rushed us away. "Don't answer anything." He sternly said making me nod my head.

His grip was so protective.

Once we got away his grip became looser, "besides me walking Im hosting a runway show. Would like for you to be in it. If you do accept the offer I'll be paying you 500 dollars a hour." He bluntly said making my eyes widen.

"500 hundred?" I asked and he nodded. "I can go higher if that's n-"

"Send me the information- I'll text you." I softly said and he shook his head. "That's my business number, I don't respond to that unless I have too." He said making me pull out my phone and unlock it.

He placed his number in under Z making me give a tight lipped smile, "send me a text and I'll make sure to send you the information.

I gave a nod as he ran his hand through his stubble as we approached my work building.

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?

Zane pov coming just bare with me 🙏