27

Zane Marcelo

2 more weeks later

Back in New York. Shit hole. No shade but I miss my home town.

We got eden into basketball. Because she wouldn't stop talking about it. So we got her private lessions.

She's actually very good and athletic. Never seen that coming though. She usually quits after 2 days but this- this is her passion.

"Go shower stinky." I teased her as we walked inside the house which smelt divine. Ciara was cooking something heavenly.

"Stop being rude papa. Your stinky." She spat before rushing over to the stairs making me chuckle.

I walked over to the kitchen making my mouth water. Ciara in grey biker shorts which showed her plump ass.

I slapped it, "what are you cooking ma?" I asked and she smiled. "Stuffed salmon, asparagus with jasmine rice." She said as she flipped the asparagus.

"Mm, can't wait. Especially to stuff your-"

"Stop sexualizing everything Zane." She slapped my chest making me rub my chest and scrunch my face.

"First off. That slap stinged. Secondly, you know your having a treat tonight." I said and she rolled her eyes as I bit my bottom lip and held onto her waist.

I grinded my hips just to piss her off. She spinned around and shoved a asparagus down my throat making me grab her wrist and cough up.

"See what's it like to have something down your throat?" She tilted her head making me shake my head and step away.

"Not cool Ciara. Definitely not cool." I said and she smiled before checking on the food but the doorbell rung making Ciara rush to it as I went to check the cabinets for the vodka.

Ciara probably drunk my last shot that I had in there.

"Uh yes, he's here. For what?" Ciara said making me walk over to the door to see the police.

"Sir your under arrest for Adam Sanchez murder. Whatever you say will be against you in court." They spat making Ciara eyes widen.

"No this is a mistake!" Ciara said as tears clouded her eyes. "Mama, papa?" Eden softly said making me turn my head back.

"Eden go upstairs now." I ordered and she quickly ran upstairs. I looked down at Ciara and kissed her forehead, "I'll be out soon."

I turned around and they quickly cuffed my wrist. "You killed him? Why didn't you tell me!" She sobbed as I kept my head lowered.

"I'll be out soon. Stop crying love." I softly said making me look back to see Eden with small tears rolling down her face.

"Baby girl, don't cry. Papa will be back." I said before they dragged me outside.

Ciara Williams

He's in jail for killing Adam!

No wonder I haven't been bothered by Adam lately. But I didn't think Zane would have the balls. He's crazy. No wonder he said I would have killed Sean. He was serious.

I've been comforting Eden who witnessed Zane go to jail. For murder! Oh great, the news is going to go bonkers.

My phone rung making me look to see it was from a jail number making me instantly pick up. I answered the jail machine instructions before was connected with zane.

"Zane, you didn't tell me? Why! We're a team, you should have told me." I wiped my tears and he sighed.

"I know c. We were doing good. This was years ago, maybe a year and a half ago. I should have told you but we split ways for years." He said and I shook my head.

"Still zane! Your in there for murder! Murder dammit what do you think your sentence is? Is there going to be bond?" I asked a thousand of questions.

"Heard an officer say atleast 10-25 years." He said casually making me sob out. "I can take it. I'm hyperventilating. I hate you so much right now." I sobbed loudly trying to control my breathing that the love of my life is going to be sentenced to 10-25 years.

"I'm going to pass out Zane." I repeated over and over. "Babe stop it. Your overreacting it's just 10-25 years." He said not amused and I screamed out in a pillow.

"Overreacting? Zane your sentence too 10-25 years! How is that not bad. How come you aren't stressing!" I spat and he chuckled.

"I have to go baby. I love you and Eden." He quickly said before hanging up making me cover my face but my door opened Eden who had tears rolling down her face.

"I miss papa."

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?