34

Ciara Williams

It's been a couple of weeks and honestly me and Zane been doing well. As if nothing happened. Sex, affection, just loving on eachother.

"Baby wake up. I miss your voice." Zane slightly shook me making me groan and grab a pillow and toss it at him.

"Shut up. Stop shaking me you turd." I mumbled as I opened my eyes slowly reading the clock, 4:50.

"It's 4:50 Zane Marcelo. Go to sleep." I rasped and he shook his head before kissing my cheek. "The boys were up so I assisted them but I couldn't go back to sleep so now your up with me." He gave a smile making me place a pillow over my face and groan loudly.

I removed it and threw it at him. "I hate you." I mumbled, "I love you more babe." He kissed my lips making me instantly kiss him back.

"Mm, someone isn't moody anymore." He said between our passionate kiss. "Oh shut up." I said as I pulled away but he grabbed onto my shorts and tugged onto them.

He's been a freak freak in bed. Like in Heat! He won't stop, I'm convinced he's trying to get me pregnant. But no more kids for meee.

We've been fucking with condoms after our pregnancy scare. Whew, I cried for days. "When are you going to put a ring on my finger. I'm tired of being labeled as your girlfriend." I mumbled as he slipped his hand under my shorts; squeezing his 'stress ball'.

"Oo, you want to be Mrs. Marcelo. Ciara Marcelo.... So sexy." He smirked before rubbing my ass.

"Very sexy. So make it happen." I whispered in his ear before he ripped off my shorts making me gasp as he lowered his eyes with that sexy smirk.

-

The doorbell rung making me open it revealing Zane's mother. She gasped and tightly hugged me, "I apologize for my dumbass son. He should have gotten a very harsh whoopen with the belt." She said in a very strong accent making me giggle and bring her in.

"I've just also wanted to say that your very beautiful and thank you for birthing my grand babies." She gave a smile, "why thank you. I can see where Zane got all his beauty from." I smiled and she giggled before sighing.

"Why thank you dear." She softly said before walking over to the kitchen. "You must be Eden I'm Zane's mama. Which means your my granbaby! I can't wait to spoil you rotten. Look at your chubby cheeks!" She happily said picking up Eden making Eden giggle.

"Hi granny!" Eden said with a smile making Zane give a big smile. I leaned on the wall as I looked at Zane's mother pull away and rush over to Camilo and camelo.

She quickly turned into awe before rushing over to the sink to wash her hands. "May I touch or hold them?" She asked and I gave a blank look.

"Your family. Of course. No need to ask." I replied making her smile and take camelo out his bassinet and held him.

"Reminds me of Zane. They both look like him when he was a baby." She softly said making me look over at Zane who motioned for me to come here.

I walked over to him and gave a light kiss on his cheek before spinning around to see Eden munching on the food Zane made while she watched her show on the tablet.