12

Ciara Williams

2 months - physical therapy

It's been a challenge for physical therapy, trying to walk and get used to it. How to eat by myself- it's a whole bunch of stuff I need to work on but I'm discharged from the hospital.

Today I had physical therapy so yes, I was back in the same hospital bed. Pt goes from 8:30 to 3pm. You get breaks like every 3 hours.

I've completely cut off my whole family, mom, dad, sister I don't care. Number one they shouldn't have tried pulling the plug on me, secondly they didn't even care to take after their grand baby. I understand it's not their responsibility but they know I'm a single parent. If my sister was in my shoes, her child would be with me or I would have my eyes on her.

Zane took care of us and if it wasn't for him Eden would probably be in the system, family of who knows even with Adam since he is the second parent.

Me and Eden are inseparable. Hugging eachother cuddling, we're always together laughing, crying, sleeping. We've missed eachother meanwhile still stuck by our side .

I slowly walked to the bathroom but my room door opened revealing Zane making me smile, "what are you doing here, I'm fine now." I softly said as he carried food.

"Spent a whole bunch of time looking after you and Eden, I'm not going to stop. You both are my girls. Here, got you garlic salmon with white steam rice. Asparagus on the side. If you don't want that I also have Chinese food in there." He said placing down the bag of food as I walked to the bathroom and slightly cracked it.

I didn't care about him hearing me piss, it's normal, plus he's seen me at my worst, "my girls huh?" I asked as I wiped and flushed the toilet before washing my hands.

"Yes my girls." He said as if he was chewing on something. I couldn't stop smiling at his comment no matter how hard I wanted to.

I walked out slowly and approached him. I opened my arms and he tightly hugged my small frame.

I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck as he held onto my waist tightly not wanting to let go.

We've made this a everyday thing. Hug, eat, talk while Eden is asleep. You can say we're friends now.

He went to pull away but I groaned, "no hold me please." I whined and he chuckled before holding me a little bit longer.

He swayed us slightly before pulling away, now I smelt like his strong manly sexy cologne he wears.

I sat down in the bed as he took out my two options and I immediately went for the salmon and rice bowl.

He hummed, "no Chinese food? More for me." He stated before eating a orange chicken making me lightly giggle.

The door revealing Adrian. He sobbed out and ran over to me, "I've missed you! Everyone isn't the same without you there! I miss you." He sobbed as he held onto me making me giggle.

"I've missed you more Adrian." I muffled out before he pulled away. "How's Eden?"he wiped his tears.

"Good, she's sleeping." I replied and he nodded. If your wondering why he's just now coming to visit me is because he was currently in Greece hosting a runway show. Once he found out I woke up he immediately called and texted me though.

"Well I have to run because they have me running all over. I love you and I'll text you once I'm free." He softly said before turning to Zane still nervous as ever.

He closed the door and Zane eyes connected to mine, "he's always so nervous around me, am I that intimidating?" He asked and I shook my head but nodded my head.

"You are but he's nervous because I think he has a crush on you." I teased and he threw a piece of orange chicken at me making me gasp.

I threw a bigger on at him making him freeze and turn to me. I laughed at the stain on the side of his cheek.

"Come." I softly said and he did. He furrowed his eyebrows but I gently wiped the sauce from his cheek as he looked down at me with his handsome eyes.

I can't get over his different eye colors. I gave a soft smile before pulling away but he gently hooked my chin forcing me to look at him.

He looked between my eyes and lips telling me what he wants to do. I slightly pulled him closer as our lips were inches apart.

He gently smashed his lips onto mine making butterflies erupt in my stomach. I gently placed my hand on his cheek but the door opened making us both quickly pull away and acted normal.

I watched as he lowered his head while he licked his lips. "Mommy, we're you and special kissy?" Eden giggled making me shake my head but she nodded her head.

"You both were like this." She said mocking us and the kissing noises. Zane quickly took Eden and tickled her stomach making her scream out and laugh.

"Mommy, special has me!" Eden giggled as he spinned her around. "Special!" She screamed in laughter making me smile.

He sat her on my lap before his phone rung making him look at his phone. "I have to take this." He softly said and I nodded as he went to walk out.

"Mommy and special likes eachother." She smiled from ear to ear making me boop her nose.

"We're friends bug." I softly said and she shook her head, "noo, friends don't kissy!" She exclaimed and I shook my head from her being to smart to convince.

"Yes me and special did kiss but were only friends." I said and she nodded her head, "hey mommy." She asked and I tilted my head.

"Did my papa send us to the hospital?" She asked and I cupped her cheeks. I closed my eyes and hugged her tightly, "yes he did baby." I whispered from not wanting to lie to her.

She pulled away, "why can't special be my daddy. He gives me cupcakes and candy! And very very nice. When you were sleeping long time ago he read me bedtime story's, oh! He got me a bear look!" She jumped off my lap and carefully went to the floor.

She rushed outside making Zane look back at me making me look down. She rushed back and held up the bear.

She squeezed it revealing my laugh making me pout, "I sleep with this still." Bug softly said as Zane came back in with his hands in his pockets.

"You got her that?" I asked Zane and he nodded, "couldn't let her forget your beautiful laugh." He replied as bug hugged his leg tightly.

He picked her up with one hand making me wipe the small tears. "How can I repay you Zane?" I sniffled and he shook his head.

"Nothing." He replied as my eyes fell onto bugs who was leaning her head on his shoulder.

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?