40

Zane Marcelo

Few weeks later

Another trip.

A surprise trip for my lovely other half. Ciara. Just us. She's been saying I've been stressing her out and how I'm the reason why she's getting grey hairs but the first time she said that it was just old frosting in her hair from my pranks.

I loved messing with Ciara as much as she loves messing with me. It's even funnier when we prank Eden together.

I looked over at Ciara who fell asleep in her white fox outfit as she laid down. She was so cute.

I took a picture before posting on my story on instagram. The boys pictures were released and everyone went crazy.

Mentions after mentions. Versace sending gifts to our place as a congratulations I mean package after package from brands.

I usually give all lipglosses and eyeshadow to Eden since she's been loving makeup. I strictly allow her to practice with eyeshadow nothing else. Her skin is already perfect and she's way to young to put those harsh chemicals on her face.

Ciara has a bunch of makeup that she was gifted, lingeries, small business things such as bracelets that she always supports and then give to Eden.

Eden is my princess and Ciara is my queen. Eden is too spoiled and I love it. My parents spoil her rotten and so do I. Whatever she wants she gets. She's been through a lot at a young age but she deserves everything we're giving her.

I kissed Ciara cheek from missing her talk and laugh. She mumbled and looked the other way making me kiss her cheek again making her smack me.

"What Zane." She mumbled, "I miss you. I miss your laugh." I softly said and she opened her eyes slowly before closing them.

I looked over at her before scrolling on my phone but she kissed my cheek making me drop my phone and kiss her all over making her laugh.

"I've missed you. You've been sleep for 6 hours." I grumbled as she rubbed my neck. "I was tired. You waking me up at 4 in the morning." She mumbled and I chuckled.

-

"Where are we?" She asked and I hummed, "Italy baby. My home." I proudly said making her eyes lite up.

"Wow. Can't believe you grew up here." She softly said looking at the beautiful scenery's and the people.

We drew much attention considering we were in my all black Ashton Martin. "Necessarily I didn't grow up in this part but it's still home." I gave a smile and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Then where did you grow up?" She asked. "I'm taking you right now." I softly said and she nodded before looking out the window not caring her phone was repeatedly buzzing.

I grabbed her phone and unlocked it noticing she posted us from our shoot. She looked so sexy and- fuck. Makes my pants tighten up.

She grabbed her phone and pointed to the road. I smiled as she took a picture of the view. Italy was perfect, perfect for our familia.

In a switch we quickly became in the lower class. Well I should say medium class. I stopped at the house I grew up in, "house I grew up in. My ma and pa sold it when I bought them a larger house." I softly said and she looked over at me with a pout.