38

Ciara Williams
3 months later

"Zane stop being stubborn and eat the soup." I grumbled as I tried feeding him the soup but he kept his mouth closed with his eyes on me.

"Zane. You can't just eat jello. You need real food." I stated and he rolled his eyes before opening his mouth.

I fed him making me smile, "so sassy and stubborn." I giggled out and he chuckled. "Thank you for staying by my side. I hardly remember anything but I know everything effected you. I see it in your eyes babe. How tired you are." He rasped before licking his lips.

"Well you stayed for me and so I'm staying for you. Yes it effected me but im not going to let that bring me down. Eden is taking a toll on you Zane. Throwing tantrums, loud sobs at night, screaming I miss my papa. It's so much I can take." I croaked and he sat up slightly groaning.

"Where are they? I want to see them." He rasped again from not talking as much. "They're on their way. With your mom and dad." I softly said and he nodded before holding my hand.

"Thank you for saving my life Zane." I softly said and he chuckled and looked over at me with his handsome eyes.

"Your my world. I rather let our kids have a mother instead of a pa. God knows I wouldn't be able to do anything without you." He said and I shook my head.

"Zane. I'm not strong enough without you. Your all of our rock and you know that. That's why you lived." I softly said and he gave a small smile.

I slowly kissed his lips making him groan as his hand clamped to the back of my head. He slowly pulled away making me lick my lips and run my hands down his cheek.

-

"Papa?" Eden rushed in making  Zane smile. "Hi baby girl." He said opening his arms so she could climb up top of the bed onto his lap.

"Hi Rachel." I softly said taking my sons out her hold. "Hey, how are you holding up dear?" She asked and I gave a tight lipped smile making her kiss my forehead.

"He's a tough boy." She patted my cheek before walking over to Zane. I quickly sat the boys down as a tall figure walked in.

Well damn, now I know who Zane got everything from. His father.

"Hey, you must be Zane's significant other." He said making me nod. "Beautiful children. How are you holding up?" He asked tucking his hands in his pockets.

"You know. Hanging in there. For the kids." I softly said and he opened his arms making me take in his hug.

His hugs were just like Zane's.

He pulled away. "Thank you for looking after him in this state. I told him I'm fine without the money but he doesn't listen." His father said making me giggle.

"Not the first time he's been shot." He gave a wink before walking over to Zane who was holding Eden while talking to his mom.

I took the boys out and held both of them making me smile. I walked over to Zane and his eyes lit up with joy just when Eden walked in.

"I miei ragazzi." He whispered and gently took them making them look around before pouting. "Aww Carmelo. Hold it in." I whispered but he cried out making me take him and rub his back.

He instantly became quiet. "Hi bug. I missed you." I softly said and she gave a smile. "I want to stay with grandma and grandpa for a few more days pretty please." She requested making me look over at Zane who messed with camilo.

"Of course hunny." I gave a smile while looking over at Rachel. She smiled before opening her arms so Eden can take them in.

Eden rushed over and nearly knocked down ratchet small figure but luckily she caught herself.

-

The boys were fast asleep mean while Eden, Rachel, and Donatello all left. Eden was tired but she wanted to go try a food place with zanes parents so I let her.

I'm glad to see her bonding with zanes parents like how she did with mine. "I need a cigar." Zane randomly said sitting up messing with his ivs.

"Zane Marcelo. Don't you dare. You don't need a cigar-"

"How when I smell the cigar on you. You smoked one of my cigars. My favorite kind that has me craving." He groaned and I'm sorry I couldn't resist.

"Well I was stressed." I stomped my foot and placed my arms over my chest making him smile and look down.

"Your a strong women c." He whispered making me look over at him. "Come." He patted to the side of the bed making me lay right by him. We were so squished.

He held me by my waist. "So strong." He whispered before kissing my cheek before inhaling my scent.

I closed my eyes as he placed soft kisses on my neck. They felt so fucking good. I missed him. Missed his dick. Missed everything about him.

2-3 months without good sleep. He kissed my forehead gently stroking my sides, "your the best mother babe. I wish I never said those hurtful words. To hurt you or my baby girl. What I said is stuck with me forever." He whispered and I looked up at him.

"Zane stop talking like that. It's in the past. Yes those words hurt but I moved passed that. You should too, it's not mentally okay to keep being yourself down off that one mistake. I've said and done some hurtful things aswell to you. We need to move past it, we talked it out, we're fine baby." I reassured him before pecking the tip of his nose.

He gave a small smile before smothering me with kisses making me squeal. I loved his kisses. "You know the articles have been all over you in the hospital? Especially in my dms regarding you and our babies." I softly said and he rolled his eyes.

I slowly sat on his lap and stared down at him before spotting a small pimple. "Babe don't you do it-"

"Please! It won't hurt." I pleaded and winked. "Fine." He grumbled making me smile and press my fingers against the pimple making him grunt out and smack my hands but in instinct I smacked his hand back.

"I almost got it you turd." I grumbled and he mocked me making me roll my eyes, "so sassy." I stated making him raise his eyebrows.

I raised mine before popping his pimple making him hold onto my wrist as it oozed out. My face morphed into nastiness making me wipe the white stuff on his gown that he hated.

Why he hated it? Because his butt would be wide open for me to slap.

I soothed the red irritation from me popping the pimple. I kissed the tip of his nose before rubbing his chest.

X