32

Ciara Williams

December 2, 12:30pm

Both boys were born early then expected. Both 5lbs, 2oz. They were perfect, both of them came out looking like Zane. Blue eyes, brown hair, tan skin, Camilo. Camelo, took after Zane's different eyes, grey and blue, dark brown hair.

I held onto my boys as I smiled down at them. Zane watched my delivery and stayed with me for a few before rushing out to get Eden.

He really loves eden like his own. I'm so thankful for him.

Eden messed with the boys for a few but became so blue and gloomy. I'll have a talk with her soon that no matter what she's the reason why I'm still living. She's the reason why I fought. She is my treasure.

Eden walked in with a smile, not a genuine smile. A forced smile. "Zane can you please place the boys in their bassinets please?" I softly said and he gently took one by one.

"Come Eden." I softly said and patted my lap. She quickly got onto the bed and sat on my lap, "bug." I softly said and she tilted her head.

"You'll always be my baby girl. My bug. My other half. My first Born. Just because you have siblings now doesn't mean I won't love you any less baby.  Mommy loves you so much I can't even explain it honey. Nothing will change Bug. Mommy promise." I softly said and cupped her cheeks making her pout.

"I thought you wouldn't love me anymore because of my new brothers." She softly said making Zane jump inside the conversation.

"Hey Eden... we both love you. Your my princess, my silly goose, like what your mommy said my other half. I'm your special always is. And that isn't going to change. Your our everything. We love you and your brother equal." He added making Eden wipe her tears.

Zane quickly picked her up and hugged her tightly as she held onto him. "Papa loves you okay." He whispered and she nodded. "Okay papa... I love you too." She whispered back making me give a small tight lipped smile as they pulled away.

"Cmere mommy needs her loving too." I softly said making her giggle.
Few days later

Obviously we didn't make the Italy trip but we did have our baby boys who is doing a toll on me. Especially when breast feeding. Thought I would never be doing that again.

Camilo was more stubborn unlike Camelo who was a saint. Cry's filled my ears making me groan and remove Zane's hand away from my lower half but he rolled out of bed.

"Stay. Get rest I got it." He mumbled out  clearly exhausted. I didn't argue I went back and wrapped the covers around my body.

Paparazzi and the articles have been going crazy about me and my delivery. They known I gave birth but I don't want my children- none of my children to be posted online.

But Eden she wants to follow my footsteps in becoming a model so Zane is practicing with her now. He's the best father ever.

The cry's stopped. Luckily Eden moved rooms because I felt like the boys and Eden room was too close together to the point she would wake out her sleep to here the cry's.

So she moved on the far end of the other hall. Her bedroom is huge for a 6-7 year old. She even has a bathroom of her own and is just spoiled to the core.