- XL -

Sherlock of course still saw Molly Hooper occasionally when it was absolutely necessary or needed in his place of work

Sherlock of course still saw Molly Hooper occasionally when it was absolutely necessary or needed in his place of work. Ever since the departing of herself and Elina, Sherlock noticed change in little Molly Hooper. At first it was the usual anger and back biting which Sherlock usually reprimanded her for but then it turned to grief of realisation what Elina was put through. The final stage Molly had was anxiety, clinically diagnosed anxiety as well as depression. She had never realised how much of a light way her big sister was to her. It was in this time she realised how much she had taken her for granted.

Nevertheless, Molly Hooper got on with it. With work and with life as well as ignoring all the signs in terms of her health she knew couldn't be a good sign.

Irene Adler had spent a fortnight at Baker Street and had treasured the moments she shared with her husband as well as giving happy memories for their daughter, Clarabella Hamish Holmes.

Giving that John never had a chance to discuss it, he had dropped by at Baker Street only to be met with Sherlock Holmes happily allowing his daughter to style his curls and Irene walking through with two mugs of tea.

After three and a half hours of shouting and discussing, John had allowed Sherlock to explain himself and he also had the pleasure of knowing the young but bright girl who had an obsession with math, a brain close to her fathers but the sharpness of her mothers.

As for Elina and Mycroft, they got on with matters and criteria. That meant that for once Elina saw to things at the last minute. It was as they were sitting in the car being chauffeured to work that Elina's fingers danced rapidly over the keyboard in order to disturb the video footage Mycroft had on the helicopter to bypass the fact of Sherlock being caught red handed as a murderer.

"Why has it taken you only now to do something I had asked of you a week ago?" Mycroft asked whilst cruising an eye in her direction. Elina stopped typing and looked to Mycroft with scrutiny in her eye. "If you haven't noticed already, I've been overly preoccupied these past two weeks."

"I see." Mycroft played along, ignoring the fact of how he knew she had been occupied most days and nights having sex in the bedroom, the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, the dining room and on the table in the hallway of Primrose Hill. "You twat." She muttered with a hint of a smile she honestly couldn't hide from him.

Focussing back on her work in perfecting the disturbed footage, she felt his gaze scold her and she couldn't help but try to suppress a shiver. "Stop looking at me like that, it's putting me off." She whined on softly. "Like what? I have absolutely no idea to what you mean." Mycroft toyed with her. "Like I'm dinner." She answered in plain. "I always had a large appetite." He sauntered on in somewhat pride. "Yes, I think two weeks was sufficient enough to prove your case. I'm surprised I can still walk after all that." She toddled on whilst making a curt remark. For being the man he was, Mycroft was awfully smug about the entirety of matter.