PT

Backstory:

Y'all already know I'm Dame but I'm 23 and I'm a basketball player at MTSU well was a basketball player, i teared my ACL in the playoffs which made me have to sit out games and I lost my athletic scholarship because of it but luckily I was also on a Academic scholarship so I didn't have to pay anything.

I was born in Memphis and I used to get in trouble with the police a lot because I was and still is in a gang with my brothers called R4L and Deeblock boys and slaughter gang and I also had a few bodies on me that only me and my brothers know of , so I had a record from when I was about 14 years old on for drugs and stuff like that , we are the head of the gang you could say they respect us and listen to us.

But I let the gang life for a little and started to rap and make YouTube videos about my everyday life and I make some good money off it too, and I also have a 4 year old son who lives with his mom in ATL. My ACL has been healing and I've been doing PT it's been 5 months since it happened and I only have 4 more months before it heals fully.

Even though I teared my ACL I still get active with any Nigga that try's to disrespect me and that I'm DB.

Back to the future:

June 20, 2015

Today I had to go to physical therapy and I decided to vlog my day today because I ain't really have anything better to do but I had to go to the campus cause that's where I do my PT and also I get to see my boys since I know they're gonna be there cause they have summer practice.

I left out the house and drove to the campus and when I pulled up I started up the camera and started to vlog and basically tell the camera what I was doing. But I walked in through the gym to see my boys and I told them to come over.

" Yoo yall these are my boys" I said too the camera. " Aye I need this nigga to rap something for us" my homie meek said. " Aye I'll rap something if you make a corner 3" I said knowing it was one of his weaknesses. " Aye yall watch this man" I said to the camera before turning it to him in the corner about to shoot the ball. And when he shot it I was surprised cause he made the shot.

" Aye I want that freestyle as soon as you get out of physical therapy" he said which made me laugh and nodded my head. " Alright yall boys imma head to it" I said which made them say alright and I made my way to PT and I saw my trainer waiting for me.

And I asked if I could record it and she said yes and told me to stop asking her cause I should already know the answer from how long I've been doing PT with her which made us both laugh but we stopped and started to get to work.

The first thing we did was a little stretches so I don't get hurt or cramp up and we did about 20 minutes of that and then we finished and moved on to Lunges and I did a few sets of those before taking a break.

And when my 5 min break was over I did some Single Leg Barbell exercises and every time I do these I do only 2 sets on one leg then I do Single Leg Extension and when I finish with that I do Single Leg Press about 3 sets before I finish out with Calf Raise.

———

I was feeling pretty better after I finished but I lifted out and went back in the gym and I saw my boys waiting on me so I ended my vlog out before going over to them boys.

" Aye you ready" My homie Tory said and they pulled up the beat and started to record. " Aye im finna tag the shade room and everyone on this freestyle" Bryson said which made me laugh. " Yo play the beat" I said and they did so and I started to rap.

( The music I use is gonna be from hella different rappers and I'm doing the song Element by Pop smoke and the part where me says he a Brooklyn Nigga it's not gonna be that it's gonna say a Memphis Nigga when you read the lyrics I write alright)

" I might just hit it raw hold on, that's out my element. I like dark skins love her melanin. Huh, Christian Louboutin what I'm stepping in. 30 bottles of Azul tell 'em send em in. I had the lambo switch to the rari. I'm a gangsta but I like to party. Pop a perky go retarded. I'm a Memphis nigga I'm cold hearted."

I wasn't even done and these nigga cheer.

" That's why I like a bad gyal, Woah like Riri Wait every time she see me she wanna eat me. Hold on, I sound like Justin Bieber please believe me. I said " wow I'm on the T.V", I can't fuck with broke bitches they be creepy. She be acting up she always tryna leave me. But she a bad gyal and she freaky, I have her hangin off the rod like she Mimi. I never hit a bitch more than once cause they be leeches."

"But her pussy good it taste like peaches but she can have it cause I don't need it. I'd rather have my money green like kiwi, I don't talk to niggas they be cappin disrespect me and see what happen. I don't make a call for war I start snappin" I said then started to clap. " Bullets blastin, all the opps mad that I lapped them. He said "what's stackin" nothing but my money. Member my pockets flat now they chunky, I ain't a pretty boy but I ain't ugly. And I'll take yo bitch in a second if she a real one then I'll protect it. Traded the Ap told my jeweler patek it."

" And it's all VVS and Flowers setting. I might just hit it raw, hold on that's out my element I like dark skin love her melanin huh Christian Louboutins thats how I'm steppin in. 30 bottles of Azul tell 'em send em in, I had the lambo switch to the rari I'm a gangsta but I like to party pop a perky go retarded I'm a Memphis nigga I'm cold hearted". I said as the beat ended and all my boys were hyping me up.

" Yo my dawg said "That's why I like a bad gyal like Riri" Bryson said and started to tag a whole bunch of people like Rihanna, Theshaderoom, Me and more. " Aye boys y'all need to head out" I heard my old head coach yell. " Yes Ma,ma" we all said before leaving out and dapping each other up and leaving.

It was pretty late I stayed on the campus for about 4 hours so it's 9 o clock now and I got there around 6 but that besides the point. But I went to chipotle and got me some food before going home and eating it then taking a shower and going my ass to sleep.

————