LA/ Baltimore

I was in LA of course because I had to record a song with Chris Brown so today I have to pull up to the studio after I had a few technical difficulties with my flight pushing me back a few days. Everybody else on that song verse was done but mine.

When I pulled up to the studio it was some of his people in there and a few girls so when I walked in I dapped him up and we chopped it up about the song.

" So what you thinkin" he said when he finished playing the beat. " I fuck wit it, I got sum for it" I said and went into the booth and he played the beat.

" Ima King baby"
" You from the hood but you a queen baby"
" Pussy fat it cant even fit in them jeans baby"
" Matching Wraith with the stars baby"
" I'm a street nigga, I'm supposed to be behind bars baby"
" Really wanna be faithful but this shit hard, baby"
" Yup, got the pussy first and then I ignored you"
" You fuck another nigga, you ain't loyal"
" I told you to bring a friend, this shit gettin borin"
" She asked me what we are we just cordial"
" Im a gangsta I can make a wet, wet turn into a pool"
" She help me count the money in the trap then she go back to school"
" If a nigga ever play with bae, shit it's breaking news"
" She got 50 pointers on her neck, pateks that's matchin jewels"

When I got out the booth he dapped me up and told me that shit was fire before we did adlibes then we finished up and all we had to do was wait for the song to drop. When I left I decided to go pick up some clothes since I was gonna be in Baltimore so I went to cool kicks.

When I was in there shopping around looking for shit when I seen Jayda Wayda with Loyal and her man Lil baby. Don't get me wrong he a cool dude knew him for a little min now basically when we was in high school he and jayda did have a thing while me and her was off and on but I always wanted to know if loyal was my son.

I know it's probably kind of weird but I never seen myself in loyal not even a little bit of me maybe this is the right time to ask.

" Hey y'all" going up to them dapping up baby and giving jayda a hug then picking up loyal. " Wassup lil man" I said and tickled him before putting him down. " Y'all don't mind if I talk to you guess before y'all go in the back" I said and the nodded so I asked to go to the back.

" I know this is kind of weird to asked but i wanna know were yall fuckin around when we was in high school" i said. " Yeah but you knew that" baby said. " Right so where are you getting at" jayda asked. " I want to get a Dna test on loyal" i said. And she didnt look shock.

" Umm we can do it" she said after she cleared her throat. " Thanks" i said before leaving tha back and going to but my stuff. Even though he might not be my son I still feel that he will always be my son.

———

Anyways i had to get on my flight to Baltimore in about 45 mins so I had to hurry up and get dressed to go to the airport.

When I finished getting dressed I got my bags and then I made my way to the airport. When I got there I did what needed to do before getting on the plane and making my way to Baltimore.

When I got there I called me a Uber and made my way to the hotel they were staying at, it was already night now so most likely they were there. Nobody knows I'm in Baltimore so this is basically a surprise but before going to the hotel I stopped to get flowers and a teddy bear.

——

When I pulled up to the hotel there wasn't no paparazzi which was a good thing so I went inside and went to the front and told them I had a room already and they let me go up but the problem was I didn't know what room it was so I had to improvise so I texted Mel.

Mel:

Dame: What's the room number cause I'm gonna surprise Rob tmrw morning?

Mel: The room on di 10th floor and di  room number is 1304.

Dame: Alright.
———

So I got on the elevator and made my way to the 10th floor and when I I went to the room I heard music which wasn't surprising. I knocked on the door and put my hand over the peephole. " Housekeeping" I said and she turned the music off and came to the door. " No thanks" she said so I knocked again. " Housekeeping" I said and she opened the door.

" No thanks I don't need anything" she said and when she looked up she looked shocked. " Hey mama" I said giving her the flowers and teddy bear. " Omg baby I miss you" she said and put everything down while I came in the door and closed it and put my stuff down. When I did that she jumped on me and locking her legs around my waist and started kissing me.

That's when things started to get heated. I laid her down on the bed and then I took off her clothes and kissed her body from her neck to the box. When I got down there I started to go to work giving to her fast and eating it up until she came in my mouth and I sucked it all up.

" Imma touch yo soul" I said taking off my clothes and I was already hard so I rubbed it against her clit which made her moan " Fuck dame I want you so bad" she said. So I slid in which made me groan to how tight she was and I started at a slow pace before speeding up and giving her all 10 inches.

When I said imma touch yo soul I actually meant it after a little bit I told her to get on all fours and I began to give her some deep ass back shots which made her moan loud asf most likely making the people next to us hear and those people were Jen and Mel and probably the security in the next room.

" Remember how can get you like this" I said speeding up more which made her try to push me back with her arm. " Nahh don't run" I said grabbing her arms and keeping my pace. " Fuck I'm bout to cum" she said she I started to hit that G spot and within seconds she came and behind her I did.

I laid next to her and gave her a kiss and before I could talk to her she was out like a light.