New Year

Man it's been a few months in the new year and I've been working hard as hell to drop my album " My Turn" done  but me and Robyn have been doing this friends with benefits thing for some time now and it's been cool until she started to hang out with Drake.

I feel like she likes him but I don't wanna assume but they've been hanging out a lot more she says because they making a song  together but me and she barely have time to hang out cause of this nigga so I've been staying to myself like when Shèyaa goes to see Mel I just stay home.

I might sound jealous but ion think I am, but anyways I have a interview to do with "The breakfast club " so i had get ready and my bro with me cause he really like my manger so I always have him around.

But we headed out to go do the interview and it took us about 45 mins to get there so when we got there we went in and we waited a few minutes before starting the interview.

" Hey it's Angela Yee, DJ Envy and Charlemagne the god and we back on the breakfast club" they all said. " We got Duke Dennis or Duke for short" Angela said and i nodded my head. " Aye wassup everyone" I said in the mic. " Okay so let's jump in Duke when the album dropping" Charlemagne asked.

" Y'all will find out in a few days but it's coming soon" I said. " This is your first album right" Angela asked me. " Yes it's my first album" I said. " We've seen snips on you ig and it's sounds tuff" DJ Envy said. " Thank you I have to give my supporters the real shit" I said. " So when you and Rihanna gonna do a song" Charlemagne asked.

" Ion know y'all gotta ask her" I said with a chuckle. " Cause we know that's your bestie so we need that song" Envy said. " Yeah I hope it happens but ion know that's up to her" I said. " Okay so I don't know if you seen it but on social we seen a video of a guy named Bryson dissing you" Charlemagne said which made me kinda confused. " What you talking about" I said.

He showed the video and it was Bryson saying how I changed up on him and the basketball team how I became famous off of him recording me and how I should send him money for that just disrespecting me then he has the audacity to disrespect my baby mama, son and even Rihanna like what does us have to do with them.

" So what do you have to say about the video" Angela asked. " Ain't shit really to say but it's crazy how he disrespected my baby mama, son and Rih like they ain't have shit to do with what we got and I've sent my boy's money just not him he been hating since I became famous " I said. " Do you think you changed on him" Envy said. " This just me, people feel like you changing on them but it's not changing it's elevating yourself cause he wasn't worried bout me when I was broke but now cause I got sum going on Nigga mad" I said which made them nod they head.

We did a few more questions before we closed out and I was pissed as fuck cause nigga disrespected my child like what he gotta do with what we got going on. But imma show that nigga watch.

My bro got a call from Mel and he asked me if I could drop him to Rih house and I told him yes before driving to where she was at and when I got there I let him go and when he knocked the door opened and it was Rob she let him in before coming to my car on the drivers side which made me roll the window down.

" So you not coming inside" she asked crossing her hand. " Nah I got shit to do" I said grabbing my phone out the cup holder and starting to scroll through ig. " Why have you been avoiding me" she asked taking my phone. " Aye fuck is yo problem" I said. " Answer my fucking question" she yelled.

" Aye pipe yo ass down" I said. " You want your phone back come get it" she said and walked back to the house. " Robyn I'm not playing wit yo ass" I said getting out my car and walking in the house and I couldn't find her. " Where the fuck she at" I said walking in the living room to Mel and 21.

" She upstairs somewhere" 21 said. " Mane ion got time to dis bullshit" I yelled going to her room first and she wasn't in there so I checked everywhere and when I did find her she was in her studio.

" Give me my phone" I said while she looked through it. " No fuck nigga" she said and keep looking for something she wasn't gonna find. " You not gonna find shit" I said and snatched my phone from her.

" Wassup with you like searching my phone now we ain't even together" I yelled. " You don't think I know that" she yelled back. " You just want some attention yo nigga Drake ain't giving you nun" I said and walked out the room. " Fuck you dame" she said following me to the living room. " Aye 21 imma head out, I'll see you later Mel and talk to yo bestie her ass trippin" i said which made me get slapped in the head by Rih and they looked shocked , where did she even come from?

" Yo ass trippin" I said walking to the front door and going back to my car and ofc she followed me out. " Why you following me" I said sitting in car about to close the door but she blocked it. " I'm making sure you leave nigga" she said. " You don't gotta worry I ain't staying so fuck out my face" I said and she didn't move. " Fuck you Dame" she said. " Bye Rih" I said and she walked back from the car and I closed my door and pulled off.

———
Rihanna pov:

I walked back in the house and went in the living and I saw Mel looking at me with the we gotta talk so she told 21 she'll be back and we walked to my room.

" What the hell happened" she said. " Ion know I just wanted to know why he's been so distant" I said. " Rob you barely talk to him since drake been in the picture" she said which made me come to reality. " I think I'm catching feelings Mel" I said. " Why do you think that" she asked. " I've went through his phone trying to find something and we not even together, I just feel different when he's around" I said.

" So why don't you just tell him your feelings Rob" she asked. " Because I'm scared Mel" I said. " Does he remind you of Chris" she asked me and I nodded. " Rob you took this man's phone he didn't physically do anything to you, you slapped the fuck out of him he didn't even hit you he walked his ass and left, where is the comparison Rob" she said.

" You still love Chris and it's making it hard for you to move on and that's okay but you need to talk to him" she said and I nodded and she gave me a hug.

Dame pov:

Ion know what the hell is going on with everyone but everyone ass trippin today I swear but I went back to my apartment and called my boogie to send Bryson a lil message since I'm not in Memphis.

Boogie:

" Yoo boogie" I said.

     " Wassup youngin" he said.

" I need you to do someone fo me" I said.

    " Anything wassup" he said

" I need you to send Bryson a lil message" I said still mad bout the situation.

        " What happened first cause I just got off house arrest I'm not tryna get thrown back" he said.

" He dissed me, jayda, and loyal and Rihanna" I said.

" What my nephew gotta do wit that" he said.

            " I don't know but I need you to beat his ass and tell him to keep my name out his mouth before I have to come and do it" I said.

" Alright" he said

       " Make sure you don't kill him" I said.

" Okay" he said and hung up.

———

When I got off the phone with boogie I got a text from Rob saying she wanted to talk I read it and didn't text back cause I ain't really wanna talk to her for right now until she cools down.