Fame?

It was the next day and I woke up to my phone being flooded with texts and calls so I grabbed my phone and checked my messages and I saw my group chat with my boys blowing up about something going viral so I called the gc and all of them answered.

Memphis boys🐻:

" Yo what y'all boys talking abt" I said rubbing my eyes.

             " Nigga did you not check IG" Bryson yelled in the phone.

" Nigga you famous" meek said yelling also.

" Why y'all yelling" I said.

" Exactly fam my dawg just woke up" Jay said.

" You glazing Tf out that nigga" Bryson said with a laugh.

" Man Stfu" jay rebuttaled

" Yo just checked yo Ig an call us back" Meek said an I nodded hanging up.

———

When I went on instagram the first thing to pop up was the video of me rapping on the shade room and a tweet from Rihanna saying " He said he like a bad gyal like RiRi" and damn I was hyped asf cause I never expected this to happen even my followers went up.

But what I really wasn't expecting was I got a dm from Roc Nation records and they had asked for my number so they could discuss some business and I nearly fainted but I sent them my number and in a few minutes I got a call and it was Jay-Z.

He told me that he wanted to discuss some business and he was gonna fly me out and get me a hotel in nyc on the 24 which was in 3 days and I said yeah but I asked him if I could get and extra ticket for my mom and he said he'll take care of it and get back to me later.

I nearly shitted my pants, I Was On The Phone With Jay-Z but I needed to go over to my parents house to tell them the big news, so I got my ass up and in the shower and did some other things before putting on my clothes.

————
Mom house

When I pulled up to the house that I grew up in my whole life I got the key and opened the door before going inside to see my mom in the kitchen cooking brunch as you could say cause it was around 11

" Good mornin ma" I said taking a piece of her bacon before giving her a kiss. " Morning baby, what you doing here" she asked curiously. " Have you seen the media" I said. " No what happened" she asked. " Mom we going to NYC because I did a freestyle after my pt because I told Bryson I think if he makes a 3 I'll do it and he made it so I did it and it went viral and Jay-Z texted me and is gonna fly me out " I said and she started to smile and she gave me a big hug. " You think your gonna get signed" she asked.

" Yeah and when I get my money up imma move you from up out of hea and get you a place in the hill" I said with a smile and I saw a tear fall from her eye and I gave her a hug. " I got you mama" I said kissing her forehead. " Thank you god" she said.

I left her get back to cooking before going upstairs to see my dad still sleep so I left him alone and went to my brother John room to see if he was there and surprisingly he was.

" Boogie" I said going over to him and dapping him up. " Yo what you doing hea" he asked surprised. " I came to tell mama we got to go to NYC cause I got this thing with Roc nation " I said. " Okay big baller" he said which made me laugh. " Aye man why you hea tho I thought you would be somewhere else mane" I said and he showed me the house arrest ankle bracelet.

" Damn fo what tho" I said. " I violated my parole" he said which made me laugh and he just side eyed me. " Aye chill mane but um Shèyaa here" I said and he shrugged his shoulders so I got up and made my way to his room and he was here so I sat down and watched him finish counting his money.

" Yo wassup lil nigga" he said and we did are handshake. " Nun much" I said. " Aye I saw yo lil freestyle that shit was hot" he said. " Thanks mane, I gotta meet with Jay-Z in a few days and I think imma get some extra tickets so you tryna come" I said and he nodded and i dapped him up before I heard my mom yell the food was ready which made all of us run down the stairs.

We all ate together and I told my dad about the big news since everyone else knew about it and he was happy and I told him the same thing I told 21 if they give me enough extra tickets I would like him to come with me and he said yes so I was happy.

After breakfast I washed up the plates and stuff before I got a text from the same number that Jay-Z texted me from and it said that he was sending a jet and all of my fam could go and he also upgraded my suite and I texted him back thank you and I told my parents the time we had to be there and when it was and lucky they both didn't have to work that day.

Since I'm never really home with my parents today really gives me time to check up on them and talk to them about my healing process and how I'm 85% healed which is a good thing. But even though I'm about an hour away from my house I decided to stay the rest of the day at my parents house since I had clothes and that stuff.