Nyc pt2.

When we made it back to the hotel me and 21 went to the bar and ordered a few drinks and when we went back to the room we ain't really do anything we just ate some snacks and stuff and my parents were in their room probably sleep or watching T.V.

" Aye you got any weed on you" I asked my bro and he nodded. " It's in my bag the red one when you go in my room" he said. " Alright" I said and I walked to the room and couldn't find it so I walked back and asked him. " Yo where it at" I asked again. " Lemme just go get it cause it's like yo brain not working" he said and walked to his room and got it and gave it to me.

" You know we can't smoke in here" he said to me. " Nigga I know that I'm just rolling up" I said pulling the leaf out and shaking my head. " Why you shaking yo head" he asked. " Nigga you still us grabba leaf" I said laughing. " Yeah" he said. " Well now I gotta wash the fuckin leaf" I said getting up from the table and going in the kitchen and washing it under the sink first.

" I ain't even know you was supposed to wash it" he said which made me look at him like he dumb. " Yes you supposed to wash it nigga" I said getting a pot and putting the left in the water and waiting for it to boil. " Imma show you why when it boils up" I said which made him nod. When the water started to boil up I called him over and showed him the color of the water which was brown.

" Mane wtf" he said which made me start to laugh as I took it off the stove and changed the water and put it back on the burner for 5 more minutes. " It ain't gonna look that brown after dis" I said and he still looked disgusted. " That's what I've been smoking" he said and I started to laugh. " Hell ya".

When the next 5 minutes was up I dumped the water before running it under some cold water then squeezing out the water carefully so I don't make any  holes but when I finished that I put the big ass leaf on paper towel so it could dry out but to make it quicker I took the amount I needed and put it in the microwave.

———

It's been a few hours and it was time to go out so I went and got ready changing my outfit and so did my brother we called up the driver and told him to come get us as we made are way to the front were he was and we got in and made are way to Harbor.