Memphis

( This is gonna be a short chapter)

When we got to the hotel we packed are stuff up and waited for the car to get us so we could go back home and when it did it dropped us at the hanger and we got on the plane making are way back to Memphis.

" Well I got and apartment" I said to my parents. " Well that's good" my dad said and my mom nodded. " Lowkey I might move to nyc" 21 said. " You wanna move there cause of Mel" I said which made my parents furious. " Who's Mel" my dad asked my brother and me. " Yeah who's Mel" my mom said.

" She's someone I met" 21 said. " who's Mel dee" my mom asked me. " Mel is Rihanna's best friend" I said and my parents looked shock. " Y'all met Rihanna" my dad said. " Yeah we hung out before we had to leave nyc" I said. " Wow my baby hangin out with Rihanna" my mom said which made me laugh.

" So how y'all got them cuts" my dad asked serious toned. " We was play fighting and it kinda got physical" I said and my brother nodded. You might ask why I lied well because my dad doesn't really like the gang affiliation thing even though he knows about it so if he found out what really happened he would tweak the fuck out.

" Mane y'all gotta stop the fighting nonsense" my dad said shaking his head. " Yeah you right" I said and laid back in my chair. " Aye im finna catch some sleep cause I gotta go home and pack" I said and they nodded the head and as I closed my eyes I was out.

———
Skip to dame apartment In Memphis*

I finally got back to my apartment and I turned on my lights and stuff before going upstairs to my bedroom and taking out my carryon bag and my duffel bag and starting to back it with clothes.

It was made late but I didn't want to not pack and have to be rushing in the morning to get stuff done but when I did finish packing I decided to text Rihanna like I said I would.

RiRi:

" Aye I made it home" I said waiting on a text back.

" Who's this" she replied.

" Damn you really gonna do me like that Rih" I said.

" No I'm just joking dame" she said.

" Aye it's late so imma let you get your rest, just wanted you to know I'm home" I said.

" Okay well I'll talk to you tomorrow" she said.

" Alright night riri" I said.

" Night 😘" she said.

I put my phone down and took my clothes of before going to take a shower and then gettin in bed to get some sleep.

———
The next day...

Ive been at my campus chilling with my boys and talking with my trainer because me moving to New York I can't really keep up with it but my trainer said that they have a facility out there I can do and she's gonna suggest me and if I get in that's where I have to do it if not I just do the workouts I normally do.

But I've been in the gym with my boys we've been talking about stuff I got going on.

" Aye so when you leaving to go back to nyc" meek asked me. " I leave in 2 days bro" I said. " Aye fuck allat what bout that signing bonus, how much you got" Bryson asked. " Well I got 650k" I said which made them start to hype me up except Bryson.

" Aye you signed on the same label Rihanna signed on cuh" Jay said. " Yeah I know and we talked" I said which was like a shocker to them. " My bro had a conversation with the Rihanna" meek semi yelled. " Yes and calm down its never that serious" I said.