Anti World Tour Madness

March 12, 2016

It was officially the start of the Anti tour and I was super excited for my girl but anyways today was super busy for her so we had to do rehearsal again and a whole bunch of shit before she actually gets on stage.

Anyways it was pretty early around 5 in the morning and she was gonna get ready around 6 so I decided to let her sleep and since I haven't posted a YouTube video that I was gonna do a GRWM so I grabbed my phone and started to record.

" Wassup y'all been a min but imma try to post more but today we are doin a get ready with me for my baby tour so let's go" I said and stopped the video and took of my shorts and stuff before getting in the shower and propping my phone up and recording again.

" Alright so guys I do my skin care in the shower which is just this cleanser and I use dove soap for my skin" I said and started to do my lil thing before finishing up and getting out and brushing my teeth. " Okay yall imma skip to when I put on my fit" I said and ended it.

I finished my video by showing my fit before going back to the room to see Rih awake on the bed on her phone

I finished my video by showing my fit before going back to the room to see Rih awake on the bed on her phone. " Good morning my love " I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. " Good morning babe" she said and gave me her full attention.

" You ready cause you got a big day" I said. " Yeah" she said excitedly. " Well you gotta get ready cause you still got to do mic check and shit like that" I said and she nodded getting out of the bed and making her way to the bathroom.

———
Skip to show....

It was time for the show to start and there was hella people there, she had Travis Scott opening up for her so it took a lil min before she got on stage but when she did everyone was cheering loudly.

She finished up a few songs before the song " Work" came on and she was doing her thing like always and the crowd was cheering her on then drake came out and I ain't never been so disrespected like that. This man came out and stayed to himself then started to get behind my girl and she was grinding on him.

I couldn't even watch that shit anymore I just walked off and went to her dressing room and a few mins in there I heard a knock and it was Mel and 21.

" You good bruh" he said then sat on the other couch across from me. " Man you seen that shit" I semi yelled. " Yeah i did" he said trying not to get into it. " Normally I would say something but you and Rob got that one" Mel said and walked out of the room.

———

2 Hours went past and the show was done and Rih made it back to the dressing room and she was happy and shi but I was pissed asf. " Hey babe I didn't see you for the last few songs" she said trying to kiss me but I dodged it. " Imma give y'all the room" 21 said and got out so did Jen.

" What's the problem" she asked. " You the problem" I said nonchalantly. " What the fuck that supposed to mean" she said. " You grinding on yo ex nigga" I said getting up. " Dame it's not even that fucking serious" she said which made me more mad.

" Robyn you embarrassed me in front of most of your fans how the fuck do you think media gonna see it" I said. " Dame you acting like we fucked" she said not getting my point. " I ain't even gonna lie you might as well fuck him" I said which made her get upset but I left out the room.
———
Everyone decided that they wanted to go to the club to go party because it was the first day of the tour and it was gonna be bangin but I decided to stay on the bus and so did 21. I took a shower and changed before going to watch some highlights from the game.

 I took a shower and changed before going to watch some highlights from the game

" Yo I know you not watching college highlights" 21 said. " Nigga I'm the one playing in them" I said. " So  I ain't tryna start nothing but have to seen shade room" he said which made me shake my head no and  bring my way to it.

It showed at the show that they was grinding but the part I missed was this nigga tried to kiss ha what the fuck is wrong with him and now on the other one I'm seeing right now she's drunk out her mind and he's doing the same thing but now cupping her ass and shit.

" God please save me before I go to jail" I said and threw my phone angrily. " We finna slide down there" 21 said. " Yeah" I said and got up and called the driver and he was already there. " The club they at" I said to the driver and he started to drive.

When we pulled up it was hella paparazzi there and they were tryna ask me questions but I completely blocked it out my mind and went in and found the section they were in and it was easy cause you could see the yellow man aka drake.

I went up to the section and on the look of Jen and Mel's face they knew some shit was finna pop off.

" So dis what we doin na" I said looking at Rob. " Chill young bull we just vibing" Drake said to me which made me punch him in his mouth making him fall back then we started to go at it. " Dame stop" Robyn yelled but I didn't I just kept throwing punches until the security got me off of him.

" Mane fuck this do what you want I'm done" I said and pushed the security off me before leaving the club. We need to take a break and figure shit out before we do anything else. I'm leaving the tour and going back to NYC tonight.