NY

1 week later......

I went back to New York after everything that happened between me and Rihanna and she has been blowing my phone up so as Mel trying to get me to talk to her but honestly I don't want to talk.

But anyways I'm at the studio tryna figure out a song and not only that I have a interview today but I got a dm from Chris Brown which was pretty crazy to me but he wanted to collab with me on a song. Which isn't really a problem but it is at the same time because of his pass with Rih.

I haven't answered it cause I do have to discuss it with Rih first, even though everything is going on imma give her a call cause I don't mind doing it but I won't allow him to talk about her around me or ask bout her. So I did exactly that.

My ❤️:

Rihanna pov:

I was at the at my hotel when I got a call and it was from dame so I quickly answered it.

" Hello dame" I said and I went over to Mel where she was sitting on the couch and put the phone on speaker. " Yo um I was just wondering if I could do a collab with Chris" he asked which shocked me. " Brown" I asked. " Yeah" he said. " Um I don't have a problem do what you need" I said.

" Alright" he said. " Hey dame you wanna talk" I said which made him stay silent for a while. " Can you hear me" I said to make sure the line ain't drop. " Yea um I'm a little busy so I gotta go" he said and hung up the phone.

" Wow" Mel said. " Yeah" I said as I felt a tear come out of my eye which made me wipe it fast so she didn't see but of course she did. " You fucked up but it's okay" she said and she was right I did fuck up I should've told Dame that it was and intimate show but the kiss part wasn't apart of it.

Dame pov:

It kinda hurts not talking to Rihanna but I gotta put my foot down on shit but I did text Chris backs and told him let's do it and he told me he's gonna be in LA so imma fly out and get the work done.

I decided to start recording my song and I knew exactly what I wanted it to be about and I wasn't gonna even write that shit down I'm finna go straight in.

_____

It was time for me to go on head and do my interview on the breakfast clubs things so drove over there and made sure to get there on time and we started the interview.

" Hey y'all it's the breakfast club and we got Duke on here with us" Charlemagne said. " Yooo" I said. " Okay so we gonna jump straight in if it's cool with you" Envy asked and I nodded. " What the hell happened at the club yesterday actually overall what happened" Angela Yee asked.

" Well if y'all didn't see um I seen a nigga was all up under my girl and I kinda spazed out on the nigga and I ain't feel like being on the tour anymore so I decided to take a break" I said. " How long is the break gonna be" Charlemagne asked.

" Well I don't know it could be for a month or a week" I said. " Are you and thee bad gyal RiRi still together" Angela asked. " Yes we are still together" I said which was true I just left out that we aren't talking. " What do you have to say on this situation tho" Charlemagne asked.

" Well um I just wanna give some word of advice" I said. " Tell the people" Charlemagne said. " Well you gotta be honest, that's why honesty is everything you can't always fix something that you or someone broke you gotta be truthful" I said.We talked a little more before closing it out.

———

I was in my car when I got a call from Rihanna which didn't really surprise me so I answered it and set my phone down before starting the car.

" What the fuck do you mean you can't always fix something you broke" she said with a big ass attitude which made me laugh. " I was just giving advice" I said. " You think shit funny" she asked. " Very much" I said. " Dame you pissing me off" she said. " Where you at" I asked disregarding what she said.

" I'm in Buffalo where you should be" she said. " Nahh Drake should be out there with you" I said trolling her. " Here you go with this shit" she said which made me chuckle. " I wanna talk to you about everything that happened" she said. " Well whenever I get to buffalo" I said and hung up.

Rihanna pov:

I was just on the phone with dame and we talked for a little bit before he said that he's coming to Buffalo and he knows that I'm not staying in buffalo for long so he must be coming today. I miss my baby so much and I need to see him.

Dame pov:

So I know I'm supposed to be mad or what not but I have to eventually get over it so now im gonna book me a little ticket to see her but first I have to go to LA  to record so most likely I'm gonna see her when she is in Baltimore which is a week but really she doesn't know when I'm coming.