Chapter 4

"How does it suit you?"

"Um...it suits me fine. But...why am I dressed like this?"

F/N stared at himself with...cringe.

He looked at his reflection as Bronya stood behind him. He wore a white uniform and had a hat. His outfit was a smaller version of what he saw his sister wear. He continues to cringe as he pulls on his sleeves and collar. "Too much white for my liking." He muttered. "But I can't complain much, my old clothes were quite ripped."

"Is there a reason you dislike the outfit?" Bronya asked.

"Haha. It's not that I'm not grateful or anything Bronya Onee-San. It's just that I'm not used to...well...wearing uniforms." F/N smiled at Bronya. "There is a laundry room in the Hyperion, right?"

"Yes." Bronya confirmed with a nod.

"That's a relief... I can finally wash all the dirty clothes I have in my bag!" His bag was equipped on him as he is relieved at the news. Recycling through clothes is the worse...

"Now that you're dressed up, we should be on our way." Bronya went ahead and turned around. The boy next followed after her as they exited the room.

-~-

I knew that my expectations will be high for how the Hyperion looked...but the inside even exceeded my high expectations of this place! F/N's gaze followed the exterior of the place. He was shocked at all the space and all the different kinds of Valkyries that he sees.

He follows after Bronya who walks down the giant pathway as he made sure to stick by her side as she led him. The amount of Valkyries he sees is amazing. But...

"Is something wrong?" Bronya looked down to her side as she stared at F/N who had a nervous face as he looks around.

"There are so many people... I'm not used to seeing a lot of people." F/N whispered with wary. The facility he was in was fine because he only talked to a small vast of people. But now that he's seeing other functioning human beings, he can't help but feel worried. What do they think of me? Are they looking at me?

"If you're feeling anxious, it's fine." Bronya smiled down at the boy as she enjoyed the sight of him practically clinging to her. "This might be new for you but trust me. You'll be less anxious as time goes by."

"If you say so..." F/N muttered as he was able to calm down a bit. He still looked around the place hoping that nobody stares at him. He was in luck as everyone was focused on either one another or they're focused on a task. "What place is this?" They reached a certain point where he noticed there were multiple doors.

"Those are the dorms. They're the rooms of the Valkyries that live here you can say." Bronya explained. "Some live together, others live alone. It'd be best to say that everyone here acts like one big family."

"One big family huh?" F/N muttered as he noticed that while they walked, there were also been times when he sees different sorts of living rooms. He blinked. "Those are a lot of living rooms."

"Indeed they are. The living rooms were made for the Valkyries to relieve some stress and create a nice environment. Are you interested in all that you're learning about the place?" Bronya asked.

"Yeah. You guys must like living here... Haha. It definitely beats living in the wilderness and also my house teach and I live in. Compared to all of this, my house is like an ant!" F/N said. "Well...that makes sense I guess. This entire aircraft is like one giant home." He smiled.

"You two finally arrived." Up ahead, Amy looked at the pair as she had a tablet equipped on her.

"Apologies for the delay. But we had to get F/N dressed and out of the hospital gown."