1. Arts and Crafts, Anyone?

Two months later.....

"Almost got it..." you mumbled to yourself as you were currently standing on a stool, reaching for a pot on the top shelf in your kitchen. You had planned to make a special soup tonight for dinner, it was one of Ashton's favorite meals.
Standing on your tip toes, you nearly had the pot. Once you grabbed in, you tried to pull it off the shelf, but it was a lot heavier than you remembered....

The weight of the pot threw you off your balance, and you fell backward, off the stool and on to the floor. When Ashton heard the loud noise, he rushed into the kitchen, to see you sitting on the floor rubbing your lower back.

"What happened?" He asked while just looking at you.

"Oh nothing, just knocked over a pot." You brushed it off casually, and got up off the floor. 'Could've used your help though....' you thought in your head.

"Oh, okay." Was all he said before turning around and heading back towards the living room to continue his game.

You had known Ashton since High school and when you first started dating everything was wonderful. He at attentive, cared about your interests and needs, but since you moved in together he's changed. Maybe this is you seeing the "real him."

You loved him, and you'd been together for years which is maybe why you'd never leave him.... but god, you wished he put forth more of an effort. You wish you didn't always have to tell him to do something, it'd be nice for him to take the initiative for once. He works and set you up in a nice house yeah, but when he's home all he does is game. Maybe you shouldn't be complaining, you could have it so much worse.....

But there's also that voice in the back of your head telling you, you could have it so much better .

⚫️⚫️
—————————————————————————

Dinner had just finished and you were setting the table. You go out of your way to make sure you eat dinner together, if you didn't when would you spend any time together?

Ashton stepped into the dining room and took a seat at the table. It was silent, just the sounds of you occasionally taking a bite from your food and the clock ticking on the wall.

"Do you like it? I know it's one of your favorites...." You questioned, trying to break the silence.

"Yes, it's really good y/n." He said while looking up at you and giving you a small smile.

He hadn't smiled like that in weeks, maybe you could...

Getting a little excited, you were about to ask him a question, " Hey Ash, think we could-" you were cut off by the sound of his phone ringing.

"Sorry y/n, I have to take this, the food was quite good." He rushed as he sped out of the room.

You sighed and slid your chair away from the table, you didn't feel like eating anymore. You put what remained of the soup away, and washed the dishes, alone.

When you walked out of the kitchen, you saw Ashton sitting on the couch playing a video game and talking to his friends online. Knowing tonight would probably end up like the rest, you headed up to bed, not saying a word to Ashton.

—————————————————————————
⚫️⚫️
??? Pov:

"It's finally time...."

A tall dark silhouette could be seen sewing and stitching fabric together.

'For two whole months I've watched you, and I must say I'm not disappointed... I know all the things you like to do and what your interests are, how to please you. Your shitty fiancé is only making my job easier, too. Don't you worry baby, I'll be the perfect man for you...'

Snip* Snip*

The sound of scissors could be heard snapping, along with a smooth hum that echoed throughout the room.

Delicate hands carefully stitched the dolls mouth shut, careful not to spill any of the filling. After the mouth had been sewn, the doll was finally finished. This was his finest one yet, and he could not wait to meet you.

A doll with h/l h/c hair and s/t was sent flying out the window, wandering until it found its owner.

"Oh, what a fun little doll you'll be~"

—————————————————————————To be continued

To be continued....
08.06.23
Plz vote for my story!!