14. You're Mine

Warning ⚠️
This chapter contains sexual content. If you do not wish to read it, I suggest you skip this chapter.

———————————————————————

"You're mine~."

Those two simple words had your mind going haywire.

"And I'm going to make sure everyone knows it." He said, his voice holding a hint of amusement in it.

"Wha-"

You were cut off by the feeling of his lips crashing back onto yours, in an almost hungry and desperate attempt. He sucked on your bottom lip harshly, making it look swollen and red when he pulled away.

He quickly placed his hands under your thighs and picked you up, pressing his lower half against you to keep you from falling.

His lips switched from your lips, and started to go back down to your neck again, placing little kisses along the way. He started to suck  and nibble different spots around your neck and chest, causing more hickey's to litter your skin.

"W-wait..." you whimpered, your mind overflowing with pleasure. You certainly hadn't expected your night to turn out like this, and you weren't really sure if you were ready to do this.

He pulled away and faced you, taking deep breaths while his chest rose and fell with haste. He gripped your thighs tighter as he held you, and had a smirk placed on his lips as he spoke.

"Wait, what?" he whispered, his thumbs stroking along the pants of your thighs. "Do you really want me to stop?" he asked, looking serious.

But when you remained silent and hesitated to answer, the smirk returned to his face.

He had his answer.

"Hm, thought so." He hummed, shifting his hands towards your ass and carrying you into a different room.

You were quick to wrap your arms around his neck so you didn't fall. Your chests were pressed up against one another, and his hands were placed dangerously low, making you flush at the position.

It didn't last long though, as you felt Atticus place you atop the empty table in the dining room. He scooted you down so you sat on the edge of the table. As he stood between your legs, he brought you into another kiss, this time with more passion.

He pulled away once more, this time placing a finger to the center of your chest. He pushed you down lightly, your back resting against the cool, flat surface of the table. He quickly grabbed your hips, sliding you down the table, even closer to him.

You let out a gasp as you felt your sex touch his lower region, a bulge being very evident, and you tensed at the feeling.

You hadn't had sex with Ashton in a long time, and the feeling almost felt foreign to you. You would be lying if you said you didn't feel nervous.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to fuck you." he said, sensing your tension. " Not yet, anyway..." he finished with a chuckle.