Episode 31

To say that Jin wasn't shocked still would be an understatement. He is sitting, watching his half sister who was just recently trying to kill him less than 24 hours ago,

"Namjoon hyung explained everything to me, I thought you killed them to take dads throne"

"I never wanted the throne in the first place"

"If you had shown up at dads burial this would have never happened"

"I never knew he passed until Jonathan came to me"

"So what now... About dads work and his men?

" Split... Amongst the six of my boys. But I still check in on them"

"Jin oppa... I'm sorry"

Jeanette sounded that she is but she remained pokerfaced, Jin understood why. His father was the same, it was a way to prevent people from calling on you tell and his not so little sister has perfected it.

In another room were the boys who were between eavesdropping on the two and quarreling about Taehyungs big booboo. They know for sure Jin would have a very strange conversation with him when they return. Strange being, he would be tied to the spinning wheel of punishments. Nobody likes the wheel of punishments.

Yoongi has been a little distant after they went to the kim brothers, he's not feeling the same, he's actually been feeling more than one emotion a while now and he just couldn't figure out the initial one. His inner turmoil has been hidden so well the past few years that Hoseok and the rest of the boys didn't notice, they did notice however that his thirst for blood has reduced alot.

While in the room waiting and chatting, Yoongi has gotten quiet gradually to the point that they didn't notice his standstill position by the terrace. He wants to be alone, he wants to figure out wbat the hell is wrong with him, flashbacks of his mother leaving him to fend for himself felt like a large needle stabbing the center of his brain. It hurts, he hurts and he is trying to get the boys attention, but all he could muster is a groan as the migraine slapped him like a forty tonn block and then he passed out.

This wasn't the first time, actually since witnessing what Jin went through, it triggered him. And since then he hid the migraines and the passing out as him complaining that the boys were too loud and going to his room for peace and quiet. Even on the flight over he wasn't really sleeping but he had passed out and got conscious 4hrs before the plane landed, playing it off as him sleeping.

Yoongi is on the floor outside and it took Jimin ten minutes to notice that Yoongi easnt in the room. When he called out for him and heard no reply, he searched and Namjoon joined, only to find Yoongi on the terrace passed out. Panic took Jimin and Jungkook as Namjoon brought Yoongis limp body inside,

"He's barely breathing"

"Yoongi? Kitty say something!"

The trio wasted no time in calling for an ambulance and when they arrived, Jin and Janette were shocked to see Yoongi being escorted on a stretcher by medics, Jimin briskly following while struggling to put on his coat.

At the hospital, Jimin felt useless as the doctors asked him questions that he couldn't answer, leaving him with no choice but to call Hoseok, who was sleeping because of the time difference.
Jimin was biting his thumbnail and pacing outside the examination room, waiting to hear about Yoongi. Alas the doctor came out and by this time everyone else arrived,

"Ok, so speaking to the person on the phone, I've come to an understanding of why Mr Min is in his current position. I'm quite surprised actually that he lasted this long. He's in stress, so much of it that his system was very slowly shutting down. Whatever he did to keep his stress down previously, was working until he stopped. He is, at the moment in a comatose state. We will monitor him throughout the night and see his new results by morning"

The boys stood there shocked and Janette looked a little confused, the doctor didn't give them any chance to ask questions after he said what he had too, gave a very shocked Jimin his phone and left.

"Is that why he always thirst for a kill? The smell of blood?"

Jimin haven't moved from his spot as he poundered out loud,

"Is-is that why he always asks for it? Was that his coping mechanism?"

Jimin was so lost in thought that he didn't hear his phone that is blaring off in his hands, causing Jungkook to take it and answer.
While Jungkook was on the phone explaining to Hoseok about Yoongis condition, Jimin realized that throughout the time he knew Yoongi, he never really 'knew' him.

The thing is no one knows if he would be the same when he wakes of if he wakes,

"Come on Jimin, we will come back later"

Jin held Jimins shoulders as the boy couldn't comprehend what was happening, he led them out the hospital and began their journey to the hotel.
At the hotel Janette invited them to stay at her place until they figure out what is going on with Yoongi, they denied at first but fell for her charm and now they are packing up to go to her place.

It's been nothing but a buttload of drama served with a side of what the fuck, although they are no longer running, hiding or shooting unnecessary people and getting a chance to relax, they know they can't do it fully unless Yoongi is back on his feet with his snark remarks and strong sarcastic yet  slightly lazy attitude.

A month has passed and Yoongi still haven't woken up yet. According to the doctors, his body is resting and the only this he needed assistance with was nutrition which is now served through an IV bag. Hoseok and Taehyung came to Belgium two weeks ago when they heard that he still hasn't woken up. Taehyung of course, getting a huge earful from Jin about taking his position on the rank list but that was all he received as they were all worried about Yoongi.

It's month number two and the doctors don't know what to do anymore other than keep his muscles active time to time and make sure his nutrition is balanced. They visited him everyday twice a day on the scheduled visiting hours, all with the nopes that they would get to witness him waking up.