Episode 15

Yoongi hates being babied and he hates it more when it's multiplied by six.
Although the boys were preparing for their eventual show down with the unknown individual who wanted their heads, they were also monitoring Yoongi every night as if he were a baby.
Unknowingly to him, he had many heart stopping moments while sleeping which had the six boys worried for him, but all were surprised by how he wakes feeling refreshed as if nothing happened.

It was just around 2pm, Jimin and Hoseok were on their computers trying to get clues and Hoseok got one. As it turns out, it was the head member of an assassins clan who wanted their heads so that they could claim all the jobs and work the market to their liking. They were secretly eliminating those who were trying to make a name for themselves while putting their trained in the market for hire.

"This fucking sucks" were Jimins words as he heard who wanted them dead, Jimin constantly ran his hands through his hair while sighing.

"Nobody is going to like hearing this, especially Jin"

"You called"

Jin spoke as he entered the room the two were in,

"Uh. Yea. Um, we figured who gave the bounty, but it's... PDnim"

When those words came out, Jins eyes grew wide and an array of explicits left his mouth. Jimin knew the struggles Jin went through to keep his spot as an assassin and a part of those struggles was PDnim, Jin couldn't just have his target killed, he had to kill his target and some of PDnims minions as well who were making it challenging for him.

PDnim has four sons, of whom he had hoped would take position as heads and split the clan into four groups to gain control faster, as it turns out the eldest wanted to make a name for himself and left without a trace and that eldest, is Jin.
PDnim figured out his sons actions about three years after he had left, an extensive search was made to find Jin only for all the information to be presented to him literally right under his nose.

Since then PDnim has been making things difficult for Jin and hopes that he would just give up and come back home.
Jin however, is stubborn and many who knows him could testify to it. So basically, Jin is not going back even if he dies and came back for revenge, Jin literally changed his name to have some ease away from the daunting name of the clan he grew up in.

Now Jin is going to have some sleepless nights as he would want to see the real reason behind his fathers behavior.

Yoongi however, although been having constant nightmares, is presently in a dilemma, he's tired but his cock has other plans.
He's laying on his bed with a visible tent in his boxers, he's horny as fuck but also tired as fuck, Jimin walked into the room and was surprised by the greeting he got. Smirking whilst only having his eyes on Yoongis pulsing cock,

"Well hello there, haven't seen you in a while"

Jimin was constantly rasing his eyebrows as he made his way to Yoongi,

"I'm tired but he doesn't want to go down and let me be in peace"

Was Yoongis response, by then Jimin was sitting on the bed,

"I could help with that, don't worry I'll do all the work"

Yoongi couldn't get a chance to respond as he was met with and aggressive kiss, it was a still kiss until Jimin started to move his lips, setting the flow.
Jimins hands started to explore Yoongis body and he's loving every bit of it, releasing from the kiss, Jimin took off his clothes and then removed Yoongis. His hard cock now free, Yoongi released a sigh of relief because the material had him feeling confined.

Yoongi hissed a bit when he felt Jimins cool hands wrap around his hot velvety smooth shaft but a moan escaped when Jimin started to give licks around the head and shaft, Yoongi is tired but what Jimin is doing to him is making the non existent energy come to life. By now Jimin is giving a full on sloppy suck off and the noises together with the feeling of his dick disappearing in wet warmth is making Yoongi want to fuck even more.

Jimin is now between Yoongis legs giving the best blowjob he ever had in a while, while Yoongi was having the time of his life the door opened to reveal Hoseok, Yoongi gave a quick glance as he held onto Jimins hair and started to abuse his mouth, causing the latter to gag a bit, Hoseok locked the door behind him and removed his pants and boxers,

"You started with out me? I'm hurt"

"He got me, ah fuck! He got me all riled up, shit! I want you to fuck him senseless and I'll reward you the same... Fuck baby if you go on like this I'll buss one early!"

Hoseok started to play with his cock, liking the way Jimins ass was on display while between Yoongi legs. Giving a slap on his ass, Jimin moaned from the stinging feeling while he's being deep throated. Hoseok found the lube and put a copious amount on Jimins puckering hole, making sure to rub it around before inserting two fingers at once,

"Ah, fuck Hobi!"

Jimin protested as he felt the sting, making him release his mouth from Yoongi,

"You started without me, I'm going to make sure you cum first and then fuck you again while I get fucked"

"That sounds like a great idea", a smirk shone on Yoongis face when he heard them and those words were like gold to Hoseok as chills ran up his spine making his cock twitch a bit.

There little escapade did go unheard, though the door was locked it wasn't thick enough to hide their voices. Low and soft moans could be heard crawling its ways down the hall along with skin slapping, grunts and the occasional explicits. Namjoon who was in his room reading peacefully, sighed and just closed his book, maybe he could read at another time as he took the pillow to cover his ears, trying his best not to get horny.

Jungkook and Taehyung however was surprised by the happenings in the room two doors up from them,

"Big cat got some strokes to be handling those two!"

"Did you noticed how they look at each other sometimes?"

"Yeah, like animals"

"Well someones getting creamed"

"I think you mean whipped"

"I know what I said"