Episode 33

Janettes determination wasn't left unchecked by Jin as he saw her on occasion whispering to Yoongi like a devil on his shoulder.

Yoongi was finally discharged and was given some medication to help calm whenever he feels pressured or otherwise. The boys are home and they decided to stay for a few days and then leave. Being away from their companies and jobs, things are bound to happen.
Jimin was outside by the pool, sitting on its edge with one foot wading while the other was propped up. His cheek, resting on his knee as he's completely spaced out about recent events, he likes the person who is currently inside the mansion, the thing is he couldn't decipher if the feelings he has is from the sex or just genuine.

Taehyung was busy searching for him until he finally found him by the pool, practically staring into the void,

"A nickle for your thoughts?"

His words brought Jimin temporarily out of his trance,

"I think the saying is 'penny for your thoughts'"

"It is but I only have a nickle in my pocket, what's on your brilliant mind"

"How do you know you're in love and not just infatuation"

"Big question deserves a big answer.... Ummm-"

"You don't have to-"

"If you feel like everything disappears when they're around. You feel safe even though you can take care of yourself. You don't feel stressed, don't feel tired and want to see them happy even while they sleep... That's love. You just liking what they have in their pants, that's infatuation"

Jimin was surprised, he never saw it like that, he like plenty people before but not like this,

"I see your brain is ticking again"

"How did you know you love Jungkook? Or when did you?"

"We were stealing a new model car, bullets were everywhere while we drove off. When I saw his smile, like literally saw it. My heart melted and the world slowed for me in that moment, that's when I knew"

"You knew you were in love while bullets were going at you?"

"I knnnnnow, it was so romantic"

Taehyung stared into space with an overly sweet smile on his face, reminiscing of that very day while Jimin looked at him in disbelief, lightly shaking his head.
So now he has to think clearly on it, is it love or nothing at all.

While the two were zoned out outside, inside the mansion was chaos, Jin and Janette were at each others throats again while Namjoon tried to calm them down and failing miserably. Janette is still determined to have Yoongi as her right hand man and Jin wants to have none of it. He doesn't want Yoongi to be his target or anyones, he's worked hard to see past his blood lust killing whatever you want to call it and is not willing to see him on the list for assassination. To this day he is not sure how his sister never made the list.

Yoongi is upstairs, sleeping. The pills the doctor recommended are relatively strong and makes him feel calm enough to sleep, Hoseok is by the bedside table on his computer while monitoring Yoongis first dose of medication.
While going through the internet before going to the dark web, he saw an online news report about what had happened in the hospital and the amount of views the site had already made it rather concerning, so much so that he messaged Jin about it.

Jin entered the room like a tornado, followed by Janette and Namjoon. They walked to Hoseok, trying to be as quiet as possible as he handed them the computer. Janettes eyes widen with disbelief and then thinned with anger, she knows this website and how they operate with no fear, most of their news were harmless to her eyes but they have went overboard with photos of the hospital after math, photos that looks like it was taken a few seconds after Yoongi was tazed. Someone decided to do the opposite of what the media was told and Janette is going to make them pay.

Although the group were whisper yelling at each other, Yoongi was getting disturbed and startedto toss and turn in bed until he had enough,

"Your whispers are not whispers if I CAN HEAR YOU! GET OUT!"

Yoongi demanded without opening his eyes, as a matter of fact he didn't want to open his eyes as he was enjoying his sleep with the little white noise of Hoseoks typing previously. Everyone was shooed out of his room and made sure to close the door gently, not wanting to rile him up again as Yoongi turned to lay on his back.

Janette is now thinking of multiple ways to 'deter' the online reporters, while her brain was going about which way to do it, Jin and Namjoon noticed,

"That face says trouble"

"Everything about this is trouble"

"What you think she's going to do"

"Whatever it is, I don't care, once none of us are involved"

"Technically we ar-"

"Finish that sentence and you would not see tomorrow Mr Namjoon Kim"

Namjoon raised his hands and eyebrows in surrender, not wanting to get on Jins bad side while Janette has her mind set on how to proceed with her plan, leaving the boys to call her men to start acting on it.

The thing is, amongst the number of people who viewed the online report, one of them was Mrs Min. She was not surprised to say the least but saw an opportunity to obtain whatever possible from her son, she could claim him to be mentally unstable and claim everything that he has while he's in an asylum. However, she doesn't know that there are six boys who wouldn't let a fly harm him whether he is ill or not and definitely there would be hell for her to pay if she comes across a certain some, a pink haired someone to be exact.

They haven't arrived to Korea as yet, but trouble has already started brewing. It seem that peace and quiet would be a thing of the past and they could only hope, if they make it, that it would return in the future.