Chapter 8

Rhea , come and sleep now ! It's time for bed , Becky arranged the blankets.

Becky , do favourite people live in the sky ? Rhea asked Becky .

What ? Becky turned and looked Rhea

Green favourite person is in the sky . Today she cried and she is drinking some bottles . She told me she needs to forget bad memories . So I told her to hug her favourite person . She told me her favourite person in the sky . She doesn't have anyone else .

My baby come her ! What did you do after that ? Becky made rhea to sit on her lap

Rhea hugged Becky tightly .

I hugged this way ! Then she cried . Rhea lifted her face and looked Becky's face .

Becky kissed Rhea's forehead .

Mami is proud of you . When someone is in a bad mood you should help them , you should not justify them, I love you , Becky kissed Rhea cheeks .

In the freen home, Freen door is knocked and freen opened the door . Laura is standing in front of her .

What are you doing here ? Freen asked

Move ! Laura pushed freen and she walked towards the kitchen .

I told you mind your own business ! You don't feel ashamed to come before me . I slapped you Laura .

Laura opened the Food she bought and she put them in the plate .

Have this ! Later you can beat me .Laura sat on the floor .

Freen smiled looking on Laura .

You never change right and always there ! Freen gently beat on Laura shoulder

I m still angry on you , don't forget that , Laura replied .

Ok drama queen ! Did you drop her in airport .

Why you worry about her ! Laura asked

I know you will drop her , freen continue eating

Ask me sorry idiot , Laura raised her eyebrows.

For what !

You slapped me and treated me rude .

Ok ! Then , Freen changing the tv channels .

Atleast thanks ! Laura pleaded freen

Thanks for ! , Freen continued to eat

I bought you food !

Laura , you know what I ll say , Freen paused the TV and looked at her.

Ok ! Ok ! I ll go home now , Laura said

No ! Stay here tonight , Freen looked at Laura .

Hmm... , Laura understood and sat next to freen on the couch.