Chapter 32

What is going on here Sierra ? Freen looked Sierra

Nothing ! I m flirting with Becky that's it !

Becky soon spilled out the milk tea

Sierra ! Stop joking , freen gave tissues to Becky

Thanks !

Green ! Can you please take me to the theme park tomorrow.

Sure ! I ll take you , Sierra pinched rhea.

I aksed green not you , Rhea pouted her face .

I ll take you ! Freen laughed seeing Sierra .

So you will not come with me ? Sierra tickled Rhea .

No ! Stop it , Rhea pushed Sierra hand and she sat next to Becky .

Sierra , be quiet for sometime . Don't make her angry , Freen stared Sierra .

Sierra phone start to ring , freen I need to take this call .

Becky , are you fine ! Why are you being so silent . Are you feeling uncomfortable here ?

Freen say me truth , you know me before ? Becky waited for freen answer .

Why ?

Sierra said that she will never come in between us .

She is always like that , it may be a joke , Freen feeded veggies to Rhea .

Freen we need to talk , Becky said .

Sure Becky , not now Rhea is with us .

Becky nodded and continued eating .

After the dinner date , Sierra left the place and Freen dropped Rhea and Becky in front of the house .

Freen can you please wait for me here !

Sure Becky , Freen dropped the car in her home and waited for Becky outside her home.

Hey sis ! How is your day ? Richee looked at Becky entering home.

Richee please take Rhea to her room . I ll come back .

Becky just now you came and where are you going now !

I need to speak with freen

You were with her till now , Richee carried Rhea from Becky .

Richee I think freen knows me , may be if i speak with her . I know about me and Rhea too .

How !

I ll tell you later take Rhea with you please .

Ok Becky , don't stress yourself .

Thanks Richee !

Becky and Freen started walking in the road. It's already 10 . No one is road .

Freen covered Becky shoulder with her jacket as it's so cold .

Becky looking at freen and she keep on walking beside her .

Becky there we can sit , freen pointed towards a table near a pole and she turned to look Becky but a black audi car with over speed hit Becky .

Becky ! Freen rushed towards Becky who is laying on the road with lots of blood in her head . Freen called an ambulance and took Becky to the hospital.

Life is unpredictable drama. You never predict what will be the next scene going to happen . When I met Becky for the first time with Jennie , i really want her to be with me . When she proposed me , I thought I m the most luckiest person in the life . But now I don't know I m lucky or unlucky . I do not want history to repeat . Losing Jennie is enough and i ll not loss Becky .

Becky please don't give up and I'm here next to you , freen hold Becky's hand tightly .