Part 6

-Flashback-

Third person Pov.

Toast strapped Ghost up to a small chair in the basement. "Um... Toast are you sure this is safe?" Ghost asked. Toast faintly smiled at his 17 year old partner. Toast plugged the smaller male into a machine. Toast made the machine to hopefully get Jimmy out of his head. "You'll be ok sir, it will only hurt for a moment." Toast said. Toast turned it on, as the machine sent electric volts through Ghost small body. Ghost screamed bloody murder as he was being shocked. A thunderstorm was heard throughout the house as it hit the power generator. The generator was overloaded and Ghost screamed for a moment, blood pouring out of his mouth and tears leaking out of his eyes, until he passed out from the pain. The sight broke Toast's heart as he turned the machine off. He unplugged his best friend from the chair and picked him up bridal style. Toast drove him to the hospital, making sure that Ghost didnt die during the car ride. The doctor said that Ghost barely survived the shock, and had even more luck for surviving the operation. From then on Jimmy appered less, but he was still there, along with the guilt toast had for almost killing his only friend.

-Flashback over-

"Im not gonna lose you again Johnny, I love you too much to lose you." Toast said, running to car with Ghost in his arms.