Part 15

((Okay I keep getting request for them to have a kid, and since its pissing me off Im just gonna get it over with. This is probably gonna be weird but I dont care, I just want to get this over with))

No ones Pov.

"JOHNATHAN MAXWELL TOAST!!!" Johnny Ghost yelled at his partner. It was three fourty five in the morning and Toast had just got up "What is it sir?" Toast ask in a sleepy voice "YOU GOT ME PREGNATE!" He yelled "Sir you're a boy, you can be pregnate" Toast told him. Ghost turned the light on and showed Toast a pregnancy test. It was positive. "How does this even happen?" Toast said in disbelief "I dont know!" Ghost cried "Im not ready to be a parent!!" Toast hugged his crying boyfriend "Its okay sir, you will be a great father" Toast smiled. Ghost stopped crying and got into bed with Toast.

---Timskip because I dont want to write the next nine months---

Toast was in the hospital waiting for the docters to let him in. He was there with Gertrude because she wanted to see the baby. The docter came out and smiled "You can see Mr. Ghost now" He told them. Toast and Gertrude went in the hospital room and saw Johnny holding the infant. "Its a boy" He smiled. Toast and gertrude looked at the little boy in awe. "Toast we cant take care of Billy and I dont know what to do" Ghost frowned "Wait his name is Billy?" Gertrude asked. Johnny nodded and looked back at Toast "What should we do?" "I'll adopt him!" Gertrude said happily. "Really?" Toast asked. She smiled and nodded "Alright, but when he gets older dont tell him we're his parents, tell him that he was adopted from 7-11 or something like that" Ghost said as he gave Billy to her. "Alright, I'll take good care of him"

((NOW STOP ASKING ME TO WRITE ABOUT IT!!! I KEEP GETTING REQUEST FOR THIS EVEN THOUGH I SAID I WOULDNT SO JUST STOP NOW!!!))