Part 23

No POV.
      "Please pick up. please pick up!" Johnny Ghost mumbled to himself. At the moment, Ghost was sitting in Johnny Toast's room, under his blanket, and with his phone held up to his ear. "Hello?" Ghost heard. The brunette smiled and spoke. "Hey Johnny!" Ghost said. "Hello sir. How are you doing?" Toast asked. "Uh... Not the best." ghost said. Before Toast could reply, he heard a loud shriek and another unfamiliar sound. "Sir, are you alright?" Toast asked in concern. "Y-yeah. When are you coming home?" Ghost asked. Toast was gone on a job, and told Ghost stay home, despite his argument of "You can't have half a pie." "I'm about a mile away. What's going on?" Toast asked. "There was this giant moth outside, and I had to go outside to take out the trash, and then the moth got inside, and I got really scared because it was giant and coming at me, so I ran into your room, and it followed me. The moth went on the ground, so I tried to step on it to kill it, but I only stepped on it's wing, so now it's flapping its good wing really fast, and its really scary, si I need you to save me!" Ghost cried. Toast sighed. "Alright sir, I'm coming." Toast said as he turned a corner to get home.
       - 'Bout 20 minutes later -
      Johnny Toast walked into the house and looked around. "Sir?" Toast called out. He heard quiet crying from his room, so he ran towards it. He opened the door and saw (Giant angry moth man) Johnny Ghost. He was hiding under the blankets and crying, while a moth, about the size of Ghost's forearm, was fluttering on top of the blanket. Toast grabbed the large bug and tossed it out the window. "Sir, the moth is gone now." Toast said. Johnny Ghost lifted the blanket up and jumped onto Toast, hugging him. Toast kissed his forehead and put Ghost into bed. They both fell asleep together.

(And as they slept, a army of moths broke in and took over the house)

This chapter was honestly fun to write. This whole chapter is actually based on a true story, and it was terrifying.
                                               -Moo