Part 30

Johnny Ghost sat in his bed, shaking and crying as he wrote quickly on a ripped piece of paper. He sighed as he finished writing. He stood up and picked up his gun. Ghost held the gun to the side if his head, shaking more and more as he put his finger on the trigger.
Ghost, don't do this...
Johnny turned the safety off his gun.
Johnny, you're better than this. You're going to be okay, you just need to be more patient
Ghost was pushing down the trigger.
Johnny don't do this
"Hey sir, are you bus-" Toast mumbled as he opened the door. "J-Johnny, please put the gun down." Toast said as he slowly walked over to Ghost. Ghost held the gun tighter while he shook. "Johnny, just calm down. Put the gun down and let me talk to you." Toast said as he close to Ghost. "J-Joh...Johnny..." Ghost mumbled. When Toast was finally in front of Ghost, he eased the gun out of Ghost's hand and put it under the bed. Ghost hugged Toast tightly and cried into his chest. "I'm sorry Johnny..." Ghost cried. "It's okay Johnny, I'm just glad that you're safe." Toast said as he rubbed Ghost's back. "I miss her..." Ghost sobbed. "Who do you miss Johnny?" Toast asked. "Katrina!" Ghost whimpered. "Johnny, she wouldn't want you to be this upset. I know it's hard to let go, but you need to try to move on. For you and for her." Toast said. "It's hard to let her go." Ghost mumbled. "I know how you feel. You have to try and move past this. I want you to know that no matter what, I will be here for you. If you feel like this again, than I need you to talk to me, okay?" Toast said as he held Ghost's hands. "Alright." Ghost said. Toast smiled and kissed Ghost's forehead. Toast wiped his tears away and continued to tell him reassuring things to make Ghost feel better.

(I had no idea how to end this)