Part 11

Two weeks later

Toast's Pov.

 I've been trying to get my life back on track since Ghost died. I'm heading back to work and taking more cases than usual, Ghost would be proud to see this. I got a call to go to Freddy fazbear's pizzeria tonight so I need to start driving now if I want to get here before twelve.

(Timeskip)

Still Toast's Pov.

It took almost all day to get here. It's eleven forty-five so I have to go to the office for legal reasons. I felt what was left of my heart drop when I entered the office. all I could think about was Ghost. His short, almond brown hair, his kind chocolate brown eyes, his take charge attitude, he was perfect in everyway. I let a few tears fall from my eyes as I picked up the camera. All the animotronics were in their places, except the rabbit one. I think his name is Bonnie. Bonnie looked a bit odd, his head looked a bit loose and his animotronic suit was stained from what I could see. He was in the Janitor's closet very close to my office. I quickly closed the door and looked out the window to see if he was gone. He was also looking at me from the other side of the window and I just looked at him. He didn't look the same as usual. His eyes were now a deep brown and he had pale skin showing from the gap between the head and the body. Bonnie looked at Toast with his brown eyes filled with hope. "S-sir?" Toast stuttered in disbelief. "ToAsT" The rabbit said in a low voice. Toast opens the door to let Bonnie inside. Once he was in, Toast closed the door. He gently pulled the animotronic's head off and revealed the beaten and bruised face, of none other than Johnny Ghost. Ghost gave a weak smile to his partner. "I...love...you....Toast..." Ghost said before passing out. Toast carefully pulled the rest of his boss's unconscious body out of the Bonnie suit. When Ghost was finally free from the suit, Toast carried him back to the car. "I love you too sir." Toast said happily as he drove Johnny Ghost to the hospital. Later that night, Toast felt his heart start coming back together as he saw his partner alive infront of him with a loving smile on his face.